Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

In the 1950's after NATO was set up and after the murdering brutal dictator Stalin died the U.S. and the Soviet Union wanted better relations so Eisenhower offered the Soviets access to all their air bases etc as long as the Russians etc would do the same.

Zhukov went home in shock as they knew that the West would immediately find out that they did not have all the divisions, planes and equipment etc as they were lying through their hoop as usual.

They are and were always liars.

Do you remember when last year after one publication which was manipulated by media and then manipulated big time by russian propaganda and our PROC half-brains were almost jumping up to the Moon from happiness? That was an article of Timothy Jones. So he published another article, this time in NYT, but probably this one will not be spread by orcs ;)

I will just post the title, it says alot I'd say :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1683735597719.png

Last edited:
You are being intentionally disingenous, it is the North Atlantic alliance as you eluded to not the Pacific alliance so countries like Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea cannot just
join if it were there would be nothing to preventing the alliance from offering Russia to join but that won't happen since the end of the cold war US policy has not changed, NATO is still an anti Russian alliance, Cuba is still under sanctions and Israel continues to be propped up by the west. You'd almost believe the cold war never ended.

I knew you will try at least with Atlantic! Lets play so :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So why then USSR was dominant in Warsaw Pact not Poland? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: let it sink

b228138ca189b63989d295492e8a8b16.gif

and how about you trying to justify attacking Ukraine and Georgia but not Finland or Japan? No arguments?

edit: and what is the story with Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary? They do not have access to Atlantic, and are the same located in the Northern hemisphere as Japan xD Do not fry your circuits when figuring it out, you need to keep the last brain cells for breathing and cardio!

You are being intentionally disingenous, it is the North Atlantic alliance as you eluded to not the Pacific alliance so countries like Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea cannot just
join if it were there would be nothing to preventing the alliance from offering Russia to join but that won't happen since the end of the cold war US policy has not changed, NATO is still an anti Russian alliance, Cuba is still under sanctions and Israel continues to be propped up by the west. You'd almost believe the cold war never ended.
There’s a shocking lack of empathy here , ... while these smug armchair academic arguments are being pursued children are being raped , tortured and murdered by Russian soldiers and it’s of little consolation to their families that ‘ ah shur you’re alrite stop whinging .. the same us happening to the Palestinians ...Oh is it ? Oh shur that’s ok so ... I’ll suck it up ... and get back to my borscht ... sorry to be a pest ...shur I still have 2 more children left ... how bad .. if you have a conviction about the US and West and everybody should have do something useful ... start up a new thread on the unjustifiable Invasion of Iraq or whatever and spare us you’re moral equivalence..

In the 1950's after NATO was set up and after the murdering brutal dictator Stalin died the U.S. and the Soviet Union wanted better relations so Eisenhower offered the Soviets access to all their air bases etc as long as the Russians etc would do the same.

Zhukov went home in shock as they knew that the West would immediately find out that they did not have all the divisions, planes and equipment etc as they were lying through their hoop as usual.

They are and were always liars.
Lies remember WMD in Iraq, Colin Powell lieing to the UN security council, Saddam was a bastard but Iraq was wrecked by the invasion.

There’s a shocking lack of empathy here , ... while these smug armchair academic arguments are being pursued children are being raped , tortured and murdered by Russian soldiers and it’s of little consolation to their families that ‘ ah shur you’re alrite stop whinging .. the same us happening to the Palestinians ...Oh is it ? Oh shur that’s ok so ... I’ll suck it up ... and get back to my borscht ... sorry to be a pest ...shur I still have 2 more children left ... how bad .. if you have a conviction about the US and West and everybody should have do something useful ... start up a new thread on the unjustifiable Invasion of Iraq or whatever and spare us you’re moral equivalence..
You want to talk about empathy Israel is killing Palestinian Women and Children but the west won't send them weapons. US budget huge for Ukraine not a penny for the Palestinians my god man.

Israel is killing Palestinian women and children and the west does not do anything like enough to support them ... an indefensible tragedy , and you rightly call it out ... but what I can’t figure out is why you’re undoubtedly genuinely held convictions don’t extend to the Ukrainian women and children who are also but in greater numbers being raped tortured and murdered by Russian soldiers ....

Israel is killing Palestinian women and children and the west does not do anything like enough to support them ... an indefensible tragedy , and you rightly call it out ... but what I can’t figure out is why you’re undoubtedly genuinely held convictions don’t extend to the Ukrainian women and children who are also but in greater numbers being raped tortured and murdered by Russian soldiers ....
I oppose the war, you want me to say it, Russia was wrong to invade Ukraine, there are you happy now?

The cooperation between Japan and NATO is very significant.

It's becoming increasingly clear that many nations now appreciate the threat posed to our rules based world order by the Axis of Evil (China, Ru, N Korea, Iran)

Massive increases in Defence Spending and commitment to cooperate in support of Ua and Taiwan.

US, NATO & EU know the stakes are incredibly high and failure is not an option.

Ru is fast becoming a busted flush and the opportunity to hole it below the waterline won't be passed up.

The cooperation between Japan and NATO is very significant.

It's becoming increasingly clear that many nations now appreciate the threat posed to our rules based world order by the Axis of Evil (China, Ru, N Korea, Iran)

Massive increases in Defence Spending and commitment to cooperate in support of Ua and Taiwan.

US, NATO & EU know the stakes are incredibly high and failure is not an option.

Ru is fast becoming a busted flush and the opportunity to hole it below the waterline won't be passed up.
Why stop there? You could include Israel, Turkiye and Saudi Arabia. All of them at one stage supported Jihadism in the region when it suited them. They part of the rule based order.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼