Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Nice copy and paste of the Bloomberg article, instead of boring everyone with a War and Peace sized essay you could have just linked your "hard work"

Here you go, Bloomberg >> https://archive.is/FaeLk

Oh dear, what a problem to have, billions of rupees just sitting there, if only BRICS were working on their own system of currency.....

With Saudi Arabia, Algeria and a dozen or more countries applying to join BRICS i'm sure they'll have no issues exchanging currencies seeing as the GDP is now more than the G7.

View attachment 20869

View attachment 20870

You can put away your celebratory can of tanora now, i told you the mass hysteria about Ukraine shooting down a Kinzhal was fake news, still not convinced?

As you were crying about Ukrainian telegram sources i used using Russian, here's an Ukrainian website.

Just as a double confirmation:

Oh well, there's always the "Offensive" happening soon, as long as Russia doesn't keep destroying their armour/weapons/ammo/fuel storage areas, another huge wave of attacks struck all over again last night, even the most tabloid of Western MSM propaganda is posting strange articles.

It’s kind of pathetic, to be honest, to see little Russia, with its Italian sized economy and less than Kazakhstan standard of living attaching itself to much larger and more important countries and economies in an attempt to look relevant. At least Putin is being honest that he turned Russia into a Third World country. 😢

Nice copy and paste of the Bloomberg article, instead of boring everyone with a War and Peace sized essay you could have just linked your "hard work"

Instead of you posting your shit here, you could simply feck off back behind Ural :) Thanks for your concerns LOL

Here is the top source for downing Kinzhal:

1683556107887.png

And now, please follow Moskva xD Your efforts are of no use here you collaborator.

ukrainsign.jpg

Seriously I have no idea why this troll is still here and again soaking all the fakes, misinformation and shitposting. Life.

Still no real answers to any "conveniently omitted posts", right? Just another fakes and whataboutism? Why I am not surprised you pest? LOL

edit:

and I love this cute infographic you posted about powerful BRICS xDDDD World Bank has a slightly different view on this and is using real data (the 2022 data is not available yet), not for example data for 2023 which did not end hahaha not to mention that GDP PPP is not used to calculate the power of the economy of a given country xDDD for this you use a standard GDP:

1683556847066.png

and this is 2021 data, wait until 2023 will be available hahaha

what a clown xDDDD

edit: this fake graph of yours is from Chinese propaganda sources hahaha LOOOL

Last edited:
and back to reality.

Today, the Ukrainian Air Defense shot down 35 out of 35 russian kamikaze drones, but fragments of one of the drones damaged an apartment block in the Sviatoshyn District of Kyiv.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

======================

Nationalist russian telegram channel reports that (loosely translated)

Yesterday at 11:47 p.m., a platoon of the Military Police detained Lieutenant General Andrei Mikhailovich Bulyga, deputy commander of the Western Military District for Logistics. Together with the FSB and the military prosecutor's office, a search was conducted of the general's property. Securities and precious metals worth a total of 376 million rubles were found in the general's apartment. With an official salary and other sources of income of 200 thousand rubles per month. Property and cash worth a total of more than 27 billion rubles were found in non-residential premises belonging to the general. The most unusual find was 20 million yen (Japan's currency). It is worth recalling that detentions and searches are carried out within the framework of court decisions and the Prosecutor General's Office. This is a violation of Articles 290.6, 222 and 275 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. Searches are ongoing, but we are already talking about the billions embezzled by the general. It is worth noting that last year just over 30 billion rubles were spent on the purchase of infantry combat vehicles.

1683530806348-png.5096787

link here, so our supporter of children rapists can dive in: https://t.me/zhivoff/9114

Pity, he could do so much more if he would be in the office :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

przechwytywanie-jpg.5096961

That info has a second bottom for sure, physically it is not possible to keep that much money in paper. Possibly his acquittances were arrested too and/or someone is trying to hide the money they stole using him as a scape goat - it was happening in the past in that barbaric Asian tribe.

======================

It is going so great in Bakhmut that:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

on the side note, le Chef was stripped from being able to recruit more prisoners, has no monies, no ammo. And after 6 months prisoners who survived (not many) are free to go hahahaha, no one sane (even as for the russian standard) is willing to join :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

======================

and here TikTok fighter hahaha (I do not know if fake or not, but funny and quite possible hahaha)

Ramzan Kadyrov asking Puting to withdraw his Akhmat unit from other directions and send them to Bakhmut

1683553404539-png.5098419

==========================

1683558403821.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA they should give a link to AliExpress in the article, it would be easier to verify hahahahahaha

RIA Novosti also announces this breakthrough achievement xDDDD

FvliBtIXsAA6iRP

One of the comments: The drone is operated by a crew consisting of an aircraft commander, flight mechanic, gunner-guide and two stewards.

I might drop some more later hahaha

Fixed your post for you, funny how when you get called out on your bullshit you get a kiddie tantrum and throw your toys from the pram, posting more nonsense and fake news.

I'm sticking to my guns that no way was a hypersonic missile downed by the decrepit Patriot system, only dimwits spoon fed Western MSM fall for those stories, i gave you links and Ukraine sources, not one believes the story.

Throw up a few economic links there that are current, not stuff from 2021. :lol!:

Haha reality? you've been living in this fantasy World for the past 15 months, shot down all 35 out of 35? right, guess it was the Patriots again at $2m a missile, oh wait, fragments of a drone? i think you mean this Ukraine AD missile which the Ukrainians shot down themselves. :lol!:

Maybe you can link that to your "reliable source" Noelreports.

Now lets see what the non twatter bots have to say, two of the biggest pro Ukrainian Telegram sources on current happenings, unless you want to say they're false propaganda as well.

View attachment 20882

View attachment 20883

Oh well, how times have changed, even Turkiye are now saying Ukraine is losing, wouldn't they think of poor Begginsky.

Boner you will never change hahahaha still no answers just fakes, misinterpretations, cherry picking, whataboutism 😂

ukrainsign.jpg

Start a new thread, like: russian propaganda in practice: whataboutism and conspiracy theories 😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼