Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

So Bandera represented all of Ukraine including the seven million who fought in the Red Army? And when Bandera was put in prison by the Germans, was that just a lover’s quarrel?

Idiot.
You are talking about a Ukrainian Nationalist that perpetrated atrocities against Jews and Poles, idiot me i think not you don't even acceot that Ukrainian nationalists were in league with the Germans.

Yeah. I remember when England supplied war materials to Germany, occupied half of Poland, and then annexed the Baltic states. Oh wait.....

“His hatred of Communism”? Tell me what there was to like about Communism in the late thirties.

Idiot.
You are forgetting the Republic of Spain that fought against Franco and all the communists that were rounded up by the SS. Suppose you reckon they deserved it.

You are talking about a Ukrainian Nationalist that perpetrated atrocities against Jews and Poles, idiot me i think not you don't even acceot that Ukrainian nationalists were in league with the Germans.
😂 Bandera died over sixty years ago. Some Ukrainians supported him. The vast majority didn’t. So feel free to pull yourself away from Putin’s taint. You might notice that the existence of Bandera does not give Putin the right to invade Ukraine.

But speaking about atrocities against Jews and Poles, there’s Katyn and Smolensk for the latter (not to mention what the Russians did to Poland after the war) and Stalin’s persecution and killing of leading Soviet Jews after the war.

Read a book, idiot.

You are forgetting the Republic of Spain that fought against Franco and all the communists that were rounded up by the SS. Suppose you reckon they deserved it.
😂 Why run all the way to Spain for your whataboutism? What about the hundreds of German Communists that Stalin handed to the Gestapo and the hundreds of Russian Trotskyites he got from them in return? Suppose you reckon they deserved it. But then, no one killed more Communists than Stalin did. Don’t forget that.

Silly of me to engage you, little troll. As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Idiot.

😂 Why run all the way to Spain for your whataboutism? What about the hundreds of German Communists that Stalin handed to the Gestapo and the hundreds of Russian Trotskyites he got from them in return? Suppose you reckon they deserved it. But then, no one killed more Communists than Stalin did. Don’t forget that.

Silly of me to engage you, little troll. As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Idiot.
Doc

Why do you keep engaging with this guy ?

You are not going to convince him he's wrong. Very few BM's are interested in his point of view. Most of us have put him on ignore.

But you are damaging a really good thread by posting replies to idiots/trolls like him.

I put you on ignore for a while because the constant ping-pong exchanges were wrecking my head - but you are a well-informed, intelligent and articulate poster so I unignored you again.

Would you please consider placing that troll on ignore or at least don't reply to him - for the benefit of this very good thread ?

Doc

Why do you keep engaging with this guy ?

You are not going to convince him he's wrong. Very few BM's are interested in his point of view. Most of us have put him on ignore.

But you are damaging a really good thread by posting replies to idiots/trolls like him.

I put you on ignore for a while because the constant ping-pong exchanges were wrecking my head - but you are a well-informed, intelligent and articulate poster so I unignored you again.

Would you please consider placing that troll on ignore or at least don't reply to him - for the benefit of this very good thread ?
I've had doc on ignore for this reason since the trump thread

Doesn't make sense if they lost a higher proportion me bucko.
Because they did the heavy lifting for the Soviets against the Germans, they were the most effective fighting units of the Soviet army and they paid the price for being good fighters and the Soviets used them again and again. Obviously Putin did not study his history but choose to believe his own propaganda that the Ukrainians would be a pushover.

Because they did the heavy lifting for the Soviets against the Germans, they were the most effective fighting units of the Soviet army and they paid the price for being good fighters and the Soviets used them again and again. Obviously Putin did not study his history but choose to believe his own propaganda that the Ukrainians would be a pushover.
Just to add that half of officers in the Soviet army and later were... Ukrainians. If you add other nationalities it will turn that russians are mediocre but using other to shine. Standard stuff, not changed in centuries as this nation is not capable to do anything but rapes, murders, arson and on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

6th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼