Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

according to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence they are continuing to fight there as the Russians have been forced to commit more experienced soldiers to the battle and it is allowing them to deplete those guys now which will help with their own spring offensive
I assume it's keeping the rest of Ukraine in relative safety too.

Imagine having to make that decision - where does your country/troops take the hit?

Pre invasion I would've assumed Wagner's public belly-aching to be some sort of psy-ops campaign but now it's clear that these clowns are carrying out their internal power struggles on the INTERNET for everyone to see.

Pre invasion I would've assumed Wagner's public belly-aching to be some sort of psy-ops campaign but now it's clear that these clowns are carrying out their internal power struggles on the INTERNET for everyone to see.
And Putin is feeding them to the meat grinder-another problem solved- and the Checkens-is Kadyrov still alive? :rolleyes:

Damn Chinese, now I have t oclear the monitor from the coffee:

On China's state television channel CCTV. On the air, they showed a map showing which countries the territories of the Russian Federation will go to after its breakup.
"In China, they showed how they will divide Russia after it crashes," it says.

FrBJw82XoAA8lv_

even if this is a fake, I am crying laughing.

There is more news outside the front lines :)

and here are two of the comments from RT head propagandist - it was aired on RUSSIA1 channel, their main TV station :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FrDV005WIAAZJF1

FrDX96gWwAAlNih

here is the full material, good laughs!

the Z-virus is spreading over to Minsk. That Lada with the rocket on the roof has written "On Washington" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
russian (and Belarus) is the state of mind.

FrBdxkgWAAMITiP

Oh if you are looking for the Chechen Hog TikTok Warrior, here is allegedly the recent photo of this piece of shit:

FrBsHobXoAMtcUw

all I can add to the above photo - fingers crossed!

shrek-bird.gif

Here is a short video on how Spartans are helping with cleaning land from russian pests and why their WW1 style trenches are just dumb:

and here is so,mething interesting! This russian soldier was hiding in Izyum area since March 2022! One year he was hiding there, he is really good at it, unfortunately for him, he did nt use the talent to run away and was just captured:

FrG13_MakAIcAGl

Especially that it would take him maximum two days on foot to reach back 'home'

FrG14lKaAAE0YAi

Last edited:
a separate entry:

Russians ordered him to dig his own grave. It is known who the soldier killed for saying "Glory to Ukraine" is.
The Security Service of Ukraine has determined that the soldier shot dead by Russian aggressors is 42-year-old Oleksandr Matveyevsky. The sniper served in the 163rd Battalion, 119th separate TRO brigade of the Chernihiv region. The man was killed during a brutal execution recorded by the Russians and published on social media. - As he was leaving for the front, he suddenly crossed himself, walked through the house and said goodbye to me. He said: "Mom, thank you for your life." - recounted a woman who recognized her son in the video of the execution.

Oleksandr Matviyevsky was called to duty in March 2022. He had been considered missing since late December. He was last seen near the Krasna Gora settlement, located in the Donetsk region. His unit was said to be surrounded. The wounded Maciejewski, who had run out of ammunition, was then taken prisoner. According to the SBU's findings, the sniper fell into enemy hands on December 30, 2022. Before his execution, the Russians ordered him to dig his own grave. They only allowed him to light his last cigarette. The video of the execution was released on March 6, but it is known that the man died earlier - most likely still on December 30. His body was handed over to his family in February.

In the interest of balance I'd like to state the orcs being armed with shovels story was just propaganda. They're actually armed with ferocious the latest in 21st century stick technology https://mohttps://mobile.twitter.com/StarskyUA/status/1635102634800730114bile.twitter.com/StarskyUA/status/1635102634800730114

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

24th Apr 2024 @ 8:15 pm
More info..
More events ▼