Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

FmN8HLWWIBAuSI7
Love this meme hahaha

And still on the topic:

Look, Trump is a Russian asset and Russia via Russian State T.V. has promised to help him again in his Presidential campaign to harm America and weaken Europe.

The man is as dumb as his followers:
President Donald Trump has finally admitted what many have known for more than two years: Russia helped elect him as president.

In a tweetstorm pushing back against the conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — no collusion with Russia, maybe obstruction of justice — Trump either purposely or accidentally referred to Moscow’s preference for him in the 2016 election.

“Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax,” Trump tweeted on Thursday morning. “And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist.”

The key part there, just for emphasis, was “I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.” In other words, “the Kremlin tried to help me win, but I didn’t coordinate with them.”

Just an hour later, though, he told reporters that Russia didn’t have anything to do with helping him win, contradicting his own tweet. “I got me elected. Russia didn’t help me at all,” the president said.

In January 2017, the top US agencies — including the CIA and FBI — put out a public report saying that “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election,” adding, “We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

This all gets forgotten about with the passing of time but important to note the utter goons who fell for the Russian collusion nonsense. All the more obvious since Putin waited for Trump to leave office to invade Ukraine.

This all gets forgotten about with the passing of time but important to note the utter goons who fell for the Russian collusion nonsense. All the more obvious since Putin waited for Trump to leave office to invade Ukraine.

Do you mean the goons who were involved with Russia and were convicted and imprisoned for obstruction of justice (and were pardoned by disgraced former President Trump) or some other goons?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼