Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I draw attention to your words "high casualties" another war had high casualties and it went on for years, WW1.
I think after you trying to whatabout in this thread using probably every conflict in the XX century so far, you should not stop here and why not to go full wacko and refer to the battle of the Tollense Valley - it was a MASSACRE :ROFLMAO:

edit: downplayed by the leaders so we just recently learnt how massive it was :ROFLMAO:

PS. well you have the whole crusades and also religious wars and Rome... we cannot forget about Rome!

Catcha finds it funny that Ukrainians are dieing in this war so long as they keep sticking it to the Russians, his contempt for Russians is getting ahead of his support for "gallant" Ukrainians.

I think after you trying to whatabout in this thread using probably every conflict in the XX century so far, you should not stop here and why not to go full wacko and refer to the battle of the Tollense Valley - it was a MASSACRE :ROFLMAO:

edit: downplayed by the leaders so we just recently learnt how massive it was :ROFLMAO:

PS. well you have the whole crusades and also religious wars and Rome... we cannot forget about Rome!
Last time I checked there was no International court or U.N. when Rome was around, some countries are just not civilised enough and would you believe the US does not even recognise the court.

Catcha finds it funny that Ukrainians are dieing in this war so long as they keep sticking it to the Russians, his contempt for Russians is getting ahead of his support for "gallant" Ukrainians.

I find it funny when you are dramatically trying to find any shite to put a blame on Ukraine (or the filthy West) for being attacked by russia. You can try whatever you want to discredit me. There is a plenty of the evidence in this thread for your actions and my voice over this conflict which are really straightforward to understand who you keeping with and who I am keeping with :)

So maybe you and our russo-businessman can comment the below? I remember applause when boner and stan were trying to say that sanctions do not work and that russia will get Europe down to the knees due to fuel dependency. LOL

1669661712879.png

My point is leaders no matter whose side it is downplay the affects of war. Showing high casualties not good propaganda.
The Ukrainians winning the propaganda war hands down, they admitted to high daily casualties from artillery when they were appealing for counter artillery. It worked and general Himar arrived and Russia has been on the back foot since. Now they are controlling both the war and the propaganda war. Putins propaganda is only effective for older Russians who want to believe it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼