Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Not sure if the below entry is 100% legit, but it is a good read and matches reports from the Lyman area we can find from both sides:

a video from just outside Lyman:

There are rumours that UAF is not trying to stop encircled forces by all costs and that UAF is moving forward towards the Eastern locations on that part of the front. The time is ticking, the weather is getting worse. 20-30 km more East and that means all Russian logistics in the area is totally fecked.

PsyOps in the area are working at max:

There are lot of videos showing dead Russians, many of which (shocker!) are wearing mobilization uniforms...

I am not putting any map, as I do not believe any of those are accurate at this stage (both Russian or Ukrainian).

and to finish up, here is how to piss off the sniper the Ukrainian edition:

edit:

Since infamous Putin's speech UAF attacked Russian positions in all "annexed" territories. As we can see, there was no mushroom observed on the horizon ;)

Guys, guys what's happening? we got promised an "unprecedented" NATO announcement last night after Putin's speech and all i saw was the Norwegian version of Mehole looking very dejected and down, even the German DW Network switched coverage to Putin's speech on the Moscow outdoor stage but claimed it was a 'technical' difficulty. :lol!:

Not only that but they then threw poor Zelenskyy under the bus by telling him he wasn't going to be joining NATO anytime soon, if ever, and after all the trouble he went to signing his application outdoors.

Zelenskyy and bodyguards.jpg

Oh well, guess he can still ask Ben Stiller for a reference...

Zelenskyy and Stiller.jpg

Poor Zelenskyy needs some good news right about now, even Newsweek is calling him out..

Not going to be easy being a Ukrainian soldier now, Zelenskyy just signed a decree postponing demobilisation and cancelled the autumn conscription. :unsure:

The AFU have taken heavy losses in Krasny Liman as they have failed in their numerous attempts to capture the town, Russian reinforcements arrived last night.

Guess poor Bolek's main "reliable source" will have to go predicting again, he might actually get something right. :lol!:

War Monitor Kherson.jpg

Oh well, at least they had a good party in Moscow last night, look at the amount of 'coerced' people that got bussed in.

Moscow Party1.jpg

Moscow Party2.jpg

Somebody show Bolek this as he has me on "ignore", he was crying about a paywall to the article from Bloomberg about these new batch of "game changing HIMARS which i told him wouldn't even be arriving for years yet.

HIMARS1.jpg

Guys, guys what's happening? we got promised an "unprecedented" NATO announcement last night after Putin's speech and all i saw was the Norwegian version of Mehole looking very dejected and down, even the German DW Network switched coverage to Putin's speech on the Moscow outdoor stage but claimed it was a 'technical' difficulty. :lol!:

Not only that but they then threw poor Zelenskyy under the bus by telling him he wasn't going to be joining NATO anytime soon, if ever, and after all the trouble he went to signing his application outdoors.

View attachment 15514

Oh well, guess he can still ask Ben Stiller for a reference...

View attachment 15515

Poor Zelenskyy needs some good news right about now, even Newsweek is calling him out..

Not going to be easy being a Ukrainian soldier now, Zelenskyy just signed a decree postponing demobilisation and cancelled the autumn conscription. :unsure:

The AFU have taken heavy losses in Krasny Liman as they have failed in their numerous attempts to capture the town, Russian reinforcements arrived last night.

Guess poor Bolek's main "reliable source" will have to go predicting again, he might actually get something right. :lol!:

View attachment 15516

Oh well, at least they had a good party in Moscow last night, look at the amount of 'coerced' people that got bussed in.

View attachment 15517

View attachment 15518

Somebody show Bolek this as he has me on "ignore", he was crying about a paywall to the article from Bloomberg about these new batch of "game changing HIMARS which i told him wouldn't even be arriving for years yet.

View attachment 15519
Looks like the trolls are going to throw in the kitchen sink this weekend.

“Ukraine’s role in the Holocaust?” Really? And how many Ukrainians were in the Red Army fighting Hitler? (Hint: 4,000,000). On the other hand, in addition to signing a defensive pact with Nazi Germany, enabling it to invade Poland, which country trained the German Air Force when Germany was still under the Versailles Treaty? (Bonus question: how did Germany repay Russia for all its military help? Extra bonus question: How did Russia save money on feeding and housing Polish officer prisoners and intellectuals?)

Looks like the trolls are going to throw in the kitchen sink this weekend.

“Ukraine’s role in the Holocaust?” Really? And how many Ukrainians were in the Red Army fighting Hitler? (Hint: 4,000,000). On the other hand, in addition to signing a defensive pact with Nazi Germany, enabling it to invade Poland, which country trained the German Air Force when Germany was still under the Versailles Treaty? (Bonus question: how did Germany repay Russia for all its military help? Extra bonus question: How did Russia save money on feeding and housing Polish officer prisoners and intellectuals?)

Did he forgot to mention ROA? He probably did 😂 here is the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

The butchers of Warsaw Uprising Wola, they slaughtered 40k civilians in two days...

Russia still uses their emblems.

Last edited:
Pulling out of Lyman is a major show of strength from the Second Biggest Army In The World.

Just coming back to some posts here saying how amazing the Russian offensive is going. They already were describing Zelensky's end. LOL, and it is not only Lyman, they got nicely spanked in Bakhmut, which also according to some trolls here was a sound success of RuAF xD

So next week I would risk that all the logistic from North to Luganda and Donbabwe will be totally cut off.

I wonder how much weapons and equipment they left behind this time when Russian forces wee bravely repositioned to prepare for the final blow chased by panicking Ukrainian leftovers :ROFLMAO:

Here is an official statement from Ukrainian Ministry of Defense:

Second Army of the World hahahahahahaha

a nicer side of the war:

==================

Some comment from Stanislaw Koziej, former Polish deputy MoD, PhD and a Professor of Military Science, h worked on NATO nuclear programme, he was also involved in numerous operations for NATO expansion and strategy:

Tactical nuclear weapons are tactical in Russia-US / NATO relations (as nuclear entities), but are a strategic weapon in Russia's war with Ukraine. Therefore, Putin probably hopes that by blackmailing it or possibly using it, he will be able to force Ukraine to strategic surrender.

Many years of powerful aid programs for Ukraine, as well as the creation in Wiesbaden of the US command to support Ukraine, testify to plans for a permanent US involvement in Europe and a long-term strategy to contain Russia as part of the Second Cold War that Putin handed over to the West.

This guy knows what he is talking about.

==================

Some other trophies:

==================

and a cherry on the cake when comes to Lyman :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm