Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Ah, the poor lads are still going with defectors on full, wagons have been circled, anyone else notice that the more Bolek gets triggered the more his posts expand exponentially? hilarious to watch.

I see you guys are still clueless about verifying all these "accurate" and "believable" Twitter posts, let's look at an example or two:

If you had even bothered to read the replies to that muppet's tweet, you'd have already known it was debunked, it's a photo from over two years ago, but guess you wanted to post it as fast as possible without checking. :lol!:

View attachment 15277

Even poor Swanie was fooled by the Twitter trolls/bots and i thought you claimed to have served in the Military.

View attachment 15278

Okay, that's enough pwnage for you guys, you still have to show your faces here to give us all a good laugh.

First day of the referendum seemed to have gone ok, look at all these people voting under duress and at the barrel of a gun.

Luckily there's over a hundred independent observers from various countries watching.

Bad boy Berlusconi goes against the grain:

Probably trying to stir it up just before the Italian elections but it'll be fine, Ursula Van Der Liar said if the result doesn't go the way the EU wants, they have "tools" in place.

Unelected officials doing undemocratic things? when has the EU ever forced one of its members to do another vote until it got the result it needed, anyone know?

Oh dear, hackers appear to have released secret US Documents between them and Ukraine detailing intel on equipment placements.

Some Chechens seem happy to get mobilised

I would have though Zelenskyy would be happy to have a human rights organisation come investigate and verify his "claims" of mass graves in Izyum, nothing to hide surely?

View attachment 15279

Just to give poor Bolek ease of mind and relief his triggering, relax to a nice, calm, soothing analysis of the past day or two events.

I’d love to be able to sit around the dole office like you verifying everything I come across on social media. With Vlad calling the shots on the front lines all I can say is grab the popcorn..

Just be humble and admit you got pwned by a Twitter bot, i'm sure your fans on here wouldn't think any less of you, and thanks for verifying what most of us already knew, you can't be arsed to even do a basic "fact check" on anything you post. :lol!:
Yes you pulled me up on a minor technicality, now tell that one to your grandchildren. Well done old stock.

DPR Forces.jpg

Okay, that's enough pwnage for you guys, you still have to show your faces here to give us all a good laugh.

You are so genius! I would never got the idea to post an article confirming the same from March (the photo confirms), to claim it is not true based on illustration photo I posted. You are indeed genius!

First day of the referendum seemed to have gone ok, look at all these people voting under duress and at the barrel of a gun.

Yeap, we all have seen it xD Many videos in the internet xD
Like this one below, I already shared. I had one more where soldiers are 'inviting' people to vote with the guns xD Surely, they are so helpful, they the same time ensure the right spot is marked xD

Unelected officials doing undemocratic things? when has the EU ever forced one of its members to do another vote until it got the result it needed, anyone know?

Pssst, you seem to know nothing about it, better not post anything as it is funny from your end xD

Some Chechens seem happy to get mobilised

Fact check!

Chechnya Exempts Itself From Russia’s Draft
Updated: 23 hours ago
3-7.jpg

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov said he has exempted his region from Russian President Vladimir Putin’s military call-up following protests in his home region and his anger over a recent Russian-Ukrainian prisoner exchange.
Kadyrov said late Thursday that Chechnya had already deployed 20,000 troops since the start of the Ukraine invasion in February.
“The republic of Chechnya over-fulfilled its conscription plan by 254%… even before the announcement of a partial mobilization,” he wrote in a Telegram post.
Kadyrov and his allies have boasted of the presence of Chechen troops in Ukraine since early in Russia’s invasion of its neighbor, while Chechen soldiers regularly post videos of themselves in Ukraine on social media.
Appearing to address the dozens of Chechen women who took to the streets of Grozny against Putin’s draft announcement, Kadyrov said:
“I call on the Chechen population, particularly our beloved and respected mothers, to keep calm.”

Kadyrov’s defiance of the Russian Defense Ministry’s orders for each region to call up reservists comes only days after he himself had urged colleagues across Russia’s 11 time zones to “self-mobilize” 85,000 troops.
It also follows his increasingly open criticism of the Kremlin’s decisions surrounding the war in Ukraine.

I would have though Zelenskyy would be happy to have a human rights organisation come investigate and verify his "claims" of mass graves in Izyum, nothing to hide surely?

Amnesty Denied Access to Izyum.jpg

Hold on, did you just post some snip from Austrian Daily Mail?
What a surprise no one wants to allow AI to be close to anything significant and no one care that they have no access. Let me think? Maybe they posted fake report on situation in Ukraine after which they were commonly condemned by international community and since then the structures are falling apart? I don't know I just ask - you surely will answer xD

So great manipulation here chimp! The international organizations are as you know in place, Amnesty International is not welcomed anywhere. Slight difference.

Just to give poor Bolek ease of mind and relief his triggering, relax to a nice, calm, soothing analysis of the past day or two events.

Right, RT material published under New Atlas is so good proof for anything. Buddy, we all know that as RT is banned around the world (same as Sputnik) your cronies need to use deception to push their propaganda wider ;)

Technically he did not :) You got fooled by him. There is plenty of the evidence Russians equip the soldiers with Mausers. He even provided one himself when he was 'debunking' the news.

Here is video proof (sorry that from reddit):
As I said he has plenty of time to be checking sources from the waiting room on Clarkes bridge.

It’s a shame he spends all his dole money on his various user names here but enable Ireland are not complaining 😂😂

As I said he has plenty of time to be checking sources from the waiting room on Clarkes bridge.

and still all he can get onto is when the image on the post is used as illustration. And it is only by reading comment section few hours after the original post.
No this guy is not fact checking ;) If he would check the facts he would not be able to respond as all his posts are propaganda, manipulations and lies :)

He tries to challenge only posts when the old photo is used. It does not matter for the troll that information is correct. Using his own words: "he conveniently skips" everything he cannot challenge with his fake sources :)

I don’t know why people are getting worried about Russia calling the regions where its troops are currently ensconced as parts of Russia and that any attack will be considered an attack on Russian territorial integrity. Ukraine bombed Crimea in July and the Russians did nothing. Fuck them. This war will end when Putin withdraws his forces from Ukrainian territory. This referendum lark is aimed at a domestic audience. As for those fleeing the country, where were they in February when Putin started murdering Ukrainians?
They suddenly develop a conscience when they are at risk of being called up?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼