Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

The issue came up when Hank posted a link that Lavrov walked away from discussion about the ICC.

I pointed out that US does not even recognise the court and proceeded to upload a list of countries the US has been involved in over the years.

The verdict come back is the US has interfered in small ways or large ways in a great many countries. I'd like to see someone deny this fact.

The issue came up when Hank posted a link that Lavrov walked away from discussion about the ICC.

I pointed out that US does not even recognise the court and proceeded to upload a list of countries the US has been involved in over the years.

The verdict come back is the US has interfered in small ways or large ways in a great many countries. I'd like to see someone deny this fact.

The issue is, you should stop trying to act as if you have any knowledge.
The issue is that you have nothing to say on the topic and you constantly do the whataboutism.
The issue is that you do not have elementary knowledge on topics you comment.
The issue is that all you post is nothing but copy and paste from some anti-vaxxers, conspiracy loving shit sources and you do not even bother to check what you copy.

Those are the issues.

The issue is, you should stop trying to act as if you have any knowledge.
The issue is that you have nothing to say on the topic and you constantly do the whataboutism.
The issue is that you do not have elementary knowledge on topics you comment.
The issue is that all you post is nothing but copy and paste from some anti-vaxxers, conspiracy loving shit sources and you do not even bother to check what you copy.

Those are the issues.
Talk about being triggered I am not an anti Vaxxer so you are dead wrong on that score and I don't believe in conspiracy theories but when Lavrov walks out on the ICC it's not unreasonable considering how that court is not recognised by the US and not likely to be, I am not Polish so you are right I don't know about Polish history in detail but will we ever get to the truth on how many acts were caused by the likes of the CIA, see that's my point the US gets away Scot free it does not answer to a court and yet the West wants to impose that court on Russia for doing what the US has done. Sorry if you are offended m8 but you are taking it personally.

I am taking personally if someone is a liar directly towards me, surprised? If you are using lies to describe facts known by living witnesses and you still doing the same. I ignore the stupid comments, but sometimes even you with your comments trying to act as if you know something, post this.

Like I am now ignoring this call of yours on courts, as I do not see any point in discussion as if you clearly have no idea what are you talking about.

And don't be surprised, after all:

I have not lied m8 the US financed anti Communist groups all across Europe that's a fact and you are denying it.

The US does not recognise the ICC and you accused me of being an anti Vaxxer which is ridiculous.

Good Lord! Silky now spending pages defending the communist regimes in Eastern Europe that were imposed and maintained by force by the Soviet Union. (With a bonus nod to Tibet that was physically conquered by Red China). I thought he might be some old Trot before. But it turns out that he's an out and out Stalinist.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼