Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Weapon exports going bang? who wants to buy a Lada?

Former U.S. Ambassador Mark Green told Newsweek the war is doing "tremendous" reputational damage to Russia's military-industrial sphere while eating up valuable resources.

"It's going to be harder and harder for them to fulfil contracts—certainly to fulfil contracts in the sense of providing maintenance and replacement parts—because they're distracted," said Green, now the president of the Wilson Center think tank.

Russia's limited ground successes in Ukraine have been supported by massed artillery fire, wreaking destruction on urban centers.

"The unsophisticated nature of the weapons that they are using now—yes, they're causing unbelievable suffering and damage—but I don't believe that any third country looking at Russian dumb bombs that blow up a building will look at that and say: 'Oh, yes, that's what we want'," Green added.

"Increasingly they're turning to weapons which don't match up well to the sophisticated systems and weapons that Ukraine has access to...we're seeing more and more examples of leaked or overheard conversations among soldiers, making it clear that they're getting tired of not having sophisticated weapons."

Last edited:
Yep, Russia can only build Ladas, oh wait, what was that at the recent Moscow Motor Show on display?

View attachment 14222

View attachment 14223

View attachment 14224

View attachment 14225

These are the fully electric range as far as i know, not bad for a Lada.

Serious innovation

Oh look. It’s the new House Russian. Complete with gEoRgE sOrOs conspiracy theories and using OAN as a “source”.

Tell us more about the new Ladas. If one breaks down does one have to strip new parts out of the other two?

Yep, Russia can only build Ladas, oh wait, what was that at the recent Moscow Motor Show on display?

View attachment 14222

View attachment 14223

View attachment 14224

View attachment 14225

These are the fully electric range as far as i know, not bad for a Lada.
Russia's answer to the Tesla. Elon is shitting himself:ROFLMAO:

_103152011_hi048809907.jpg

Is Zelenskyy's star starting to fade? it hasn't been a very good past few weeks for him as even some Western MSM groups are starting to ask the awkward questions.

We had Amnesty International release a report stating "Ukrainian fighting tactics endanger civilians" by setting up bases and ammo dumps in schools, kindergardens, hospitals, churches etc

Anyone with half a brain realised all this months ago, it's not like the Ukrainian soldiers weren't filming it themselves and posting on Tik Tok and other social media, if only somebody on, say, Twitter decided to do a small compilation of a few of their greatest hits.

Seeing as Amnesty International is a mainly George Soros and co funded NGO, it was a bit surprising they actually even posted that article, guess the intern that day hit 'post' and not 'delete', even Politico rowed in...

Sky News Australia ran this segment from Cory Bernardi who was the Senator for South Australia from 2006 to 2020.

Even CBS America ran a documentary about aid in Ukraine 'mysteriously' going missing and a figure of only 30% of military equipment even reaching the front lines, this caused Zelenskyy to throw a kiddy fit and go crying to the Yanks, a few hours later all the Tweets related to the showing of the documentary were amended and the documentary itself pulled to be "updated"

The internet doesn't forget though, here is the original documentary complete with the 30% comment.

Time to cancel culture Pink Floyd!! CNN sat down with form Floyd frontman Roger Waters to talk about his current tour and talk soon turned to politics bringing up Ukraine and China, the CNN reported was left floundering as Waters told him a few home truths.

This, again, is the original, full uncut interview as CNN released a totally and heavily edited shorter version to take some comments totally out of context.

One America News Network ran a report from Mariuopol focusing on the Azovstal plant, surprised a Western Media Network even went there.

Zelenskyy flag wavers Newsweek even posted a few articles....

Finally, we need a body language expert to read this room, bet this was a fun 40 minute meeting between Erdogan and Zelenskyy, the craic must have been mighty.

View attachment 14220
I actually scanned a few paragraphs, then, George Soros 🤭.
Well, reader, I made my excuses and left.

I actually scanned a few paragraphs, then, George Soros

You mean this George Soros and his "connections" with Amnesty International?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards.

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼