Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Folks are starting to cancel direct debits to energy companies in the U.K. now.

Could be a shill organisation , but am wondering if this idea will spread. Germany maybe ? There comes a point when it comes to paying your mortgage versus paying your energy. It’s a crunch decision. Might there be a mass non payment revolt ?

My guess - Germany will leave NATO and ally with Russia. It’s been brewing for decades .. but suppressed by the Americans. The Yanks are sick of Europe. Trump wasn’t an aberration - just a reflection of the average Yank. It’s bound to happen.

Crackers opinion ? Well yeah a few years ago. Now - I’m not so sure. This energy crisis could really push the Germans up against a wall.

My guess - Germany will leave NATO and ally with Russia. It’s been brewing for decades .. but suppressed by the Americans. The Yanks are sick of Europe. Trump wasn’t an aberration - just a reflection of the average Yank. It’s bound to happen.

Crackers opinion ? Well yeah a few years ago. Now - I’m not so sure. This energy crisis could really push the Germans up against a wall.
Are you an “average Yank”? Because speaking as a Yank myself, I think you’re wrong. Utterly.

Yes, Germany will definitely leave their security and defence organisation that prevents Russian tanks being parked on their coffee tables for the past 70+ years right after Sweden and Finland join.

The "average yank" thinks that Central America is Kansas.

The US never liked the good economic (particularly the pipelines) and relatively harmonious political relations that developed between Europe and Russia all the way up to 2008, and then fragmenting in 2014.

That was never going to be a good thing for the fanatics in the US … no way, they couldn’t be having that.

So even after they inevitably lose the war in Ukraine, this chaos (Serbia is likely next) they’ve set in a now severely US-dependent Europe is a reasonably good outcome for the US.

The US never liked the good economic (particularly the pipelines) and relatively harmonious political relations that developed between Europe and Russia all the way up to 2008, and then fragmenting in 2014.

That was never going to be a good thing for the fanatics in the US … no way, they couldn’t be having that.

So even after they inevitably lose the war in Ukraine, this chaos (Serbia is likely next) they’ve set in a now severely US-dependent Europe is a reasonably good outcome for the US.
😂

Got any more good conspiracy theories? This one’s a bit weak. And which “fanatics” are you referring to?

If Russia cut off oil to Germany, are you suggesting that there are American sources available for replacement?

😂

Got any more good conspiracy theories? This one’s a bit weak. And which “fanatics” are you referring to?

If Russia cut off oil to Germany, are you suggesting that there are American sources available for replacement?

Nighty night now Dr. Krazy … enough with the internet, time for you to go to sleep.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Aaron O Sullivan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼