Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

An official statement of the UN on last attack at Odesa port infrastructure, just after Russia agreed to lift blockade of Ukrainian ports to ship grain in exchange of easing blockade of Kaliningrad by Lithuania/EU:

1658578537988.png

source

That should be the end of any negotiations with Russia. The simply need to be obliterated off the planet.
They still, as a Permanent Member to the Security Council, have a veto right.

edit:
I found some interesting info on that attack. One of the missiles hit the Ukrainian landing vessel but by the characteristic of the attack it was not an autonomous cruise type missile used, but that the target was professionally highlighted by the saboteurs. After the effectiveness it looks like they have just Russian special forces in Odessa and this is a problem, not the attacked military target in a civilian port. In that case no ship traffic is possible, not even mentioning the grain, because it will not work, it will always end in the same, i.e. the destruction of the ship with the cargo...

Last edited:
EU strongly condemns Russian missile strike on Odesa’s seaport. Striking a target crucial for grain export a day after the signature of Istanbul agreements is particularly reprehensible & again demonstrates Russia’s total disregard for international law & commitments

On the deal recently reached between Ukraine, Russia and Türkiye the Russians claim that it is not them preventing grain from being exported to the world market, refuting the allegations and accusations put forte by the West. Also African leaders are delighted with the deal. It is good for the African continent.🙂

On the deal recently reached between Ukraine, Russia and Türkiye the Russians claim that it is not them preventing grain from being exported to the world market, refuting the allegations and accusations put forte by the West. Also African leaders are delighted with the deal. It is good for the African continent.🙂
How does that work when they are striking the Port of Odessa where the grain is being exported from?Won’t be a problem soon when the counteroffensive gets into full swing and the Russians are sent back to 1500s.

Ukraine mined the Sea of Azov Ukrainian Ports and its Black Sea Port of Odessa, to prevent a sea invasion by Russian Marine Forces
Some of these mines broke their sea anchors and drifted into the shipping lanes of the Black sea and were a hazard to shipping.
The Marine Insurance companies refused to cover any ship losses or damage.
Talks have been held to resolve the issue of mine clearing and grain exports have now begun from Ukraine.
Well the British have given the Ukrainians two mine clearing vessels.

Will Zelensky last to 1,000 pages in this thread? I very much doubt it. I see Jake Sullivan cited concerns for his ‘safety’ today. Oh dear, that sounds like a dead man walking to me. Everyone knows the war is lost. The US knows it and Ukraine knows it. Russia actually wants Zelensky to remain because 1) he is an idiot and 2) more importantly, they want him to sign off on the surrender when that comes. They could have taken him out anytime they wanted to. So imo, this is the start of the US washing its hands of this. They know the game is over and they will probably the ones who’ll take him out and have it all descend into chaos, as that’s the best option for them right now. I might as well bookmark this as I’ve been bang on the money so far.

Last edited:
Will Zelensky last to 1,000 pages in this thread? I very much doubt it. I see Jake Sullivan cited concerns for his ‘safety’ today. Oh dear, that sounds like a dead man walking to me. Everyone knows the war is lost. The US knows it and Ukraine knows it. Russia actually wants Zelensky to remain because 1) he is an idiot and 2) more importantly, they want him to sign off on the surrender when that comes. They could have taken him out anytime they wanted to. So imo, this is the start of the US washing its hands of this. They know the game is over and they will probably the ones who’ll take him out and have it all descend into chaos, as that’s the best option for them right now. I might as well bookmark this as I’ve been bang on the money so far.
The 3 day war😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼