Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Not trolling just curious.

Well that answers my question. Apologies. Carry on. *slinks away*

Apologies accepted, and would like to apologize for my words too (some of them at least)

On the other hand with the massive amount of brainlets posting here I am not surprised of those accusations.
Looking at top 10 posters (by the reactions) five of these are simple trolls (and of really low quality).

Some users being cocky here, were saying food on poop when I was already registered xD

Never mind, I wonder who will have balls to admit the mistake as you did. Chapeaux bas.

thank-you-bow.gif

OK, so here is something interesting. So the marked dot was a Russian command centre (was a s it is a rubble now). Ukrainian propaganda claims it was ATACMS, but in fact it is at the maximum range of GMLRS (92km max). So we keep on waiting ;)

1658353353654-png.3536781

The Ukrainian Government appears to be riddled with spies.

Just another sign that things are starting to fall apart over there. Purges like this are are not the actions of a solid and victorious government .. Zelensky himself could well be on borrowed time. The US likely wants him to stay there as he is a figurehead for the gullible masses …. Russia probably wants him there for the moment too at least. It’s to their benefit as he is such a clown.

Just another sign that things are starting to fall apart over there. Purges like this are are not the actions of a solid and victorious government .. Zelensky himself could well be on borrowed time. The US likely wants him to stay there as he is a figurehead for the gullible masses …. Russia probably wants him there for the moment too at least. It’s to their benefit as he is such a clown.

Meanwhile in reality:

I cannot wait to hear brrrrrrrrrt again (those were taken from active service a year or two ago)!

1658356576982.png

Last edited:
It is being reported that Syria an ally of Russia is cutting off ties with Ukraine following Ukraine doing the same when Syria recognised the people's republic of Lugansk and Donetsk.

It is being reported that Syria an ally of Russia is cutting off ties with Ukraine following Ukraine doing the same when Syria recognised the people's republic of Lugansk and Donetsk.

Good Morning,

It is hard to say the Ukraine anyone is cutting "ties" when there were actually none before. Also, it would be an absolute overstatement that a month after declaration of Assad on Russia sponsored terrorist quasi-states the result is Assad "cutting" those inexistent ties.

It is worth to mention, that Assad's regime joined "a special club of gentlemen" and now all three masterminds: Putin, Assad and Kim, will be able to hook up on tea party:

edit: worth to add is that Assad did this first not to hear it from Ukrainians, after when he was caught red-handed when dealing with the grain stolen by Russia in Ukraine and been shipped with use of the Taurus Russian Military base in Syria ;)

On the other hand as we are already on the topic of "democratic countries with leading standards" (and by some here, vital allies of Russia against spoiled West):

- Venezuela in June announced they are ready to ship oil to Europe for reducing its debt.
Now the agreement seems to be signed:
Still the amount of oil they can ship are of the homeopathic size.

- Iran announced that they will increase 400% the export of their crude oil to Venezuela for refining and allow to ship it to the Western markets:

and there was no post here but Vlad is starting getting his own medicine. He was trying to humiliate others for years, with him being late for the official meetings, Every stick has two ends:

The face of the midget-tzar, priceless.

There is also a joke circulating around the military boards, that Russia silently introduced an "Open Sky Project" in Far East and Central Russia. Which means they are so low on AA systems they have to start moving the strategic reserves from those regions to cover the Ukraine (you know 2nd army of the world).
Russian propaganda is trying to say that this is because of friendship with China ;) Well and what about Japan, S. Korea, and the US (after all orcs are claiming Alaska is "theirs")? They do not say.

Ukrainians are informing that Russians started sending their new waive of artillery teams. The results of shelling by those -two-day-old artillery squads can be measured in kilometers:

FYH6z_yXkAUce6I

To wrap up this post. Here is some of exposed Russian action:

Russian propagandists are getting ready to shoot another false story about the victories of the Russian army on the battlefield - this time it is about the "destruction" of the HIMARS missile systems. Thus, an interesting letter from the Belarusian correspondent of "Russia Today" to the head of the Belarusian Department of Defense, Viktor Khrienin, is circulating on the Internet. In it, the head of the Russian mass media correspondent corps asks for "help in preparing a report" for the Belarusian news agency Sputnik "on the destruction of the American HIMARS MLRS by the Russian troops." However, the most interesting in this letter is the sentence: "In accordance with the concluded agreements, the model of the launcher will be delivered by the Russian side on July 22, 2022 to the Obuz-Lesnowski training ground on the day of shooting for production."

*22JUL is the "saint" date after the 9MAY in Russia. Practically all major events in the Soviet sphere where scheduled to take place on that day and around due to the fact it was the day when in Moscow the puppet communist govs were signed off to prepare being nested in Central Europe and "spread the communism".
It is tomorrow, I wonder what they will try to put in there, zero HIMARS being anyhow affected (which even Wagner butchers confirmed themselves in their reports).

dae62d81c6e7e024.jpg

PS. Sorry the letter is in Russian, but fairly someone can give a call to Luka and Vlad to let them know and prepare those in English next time xD

sorry, I couldnt resist:

received_446947830397337-jpeg.3538287

giphy-gif.3538425

it clearly must be coincidence ;)

Let me also throw in some data from Ukrainians on Russian successes (btw. did you know that despite Russian claims, 45% of Donbas was and is under Ukrainian control?)

146-jpg.3538427

147-jpg.3538428

148-jpg.3538430

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼