Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

OK, so after this little drama, time for another update. Things might get faster as some signs are saying we are about to see some big movements on the board.

Like this artillery shooting by Ukrainian on the bridge in Kherson. Ask someone with military experience why would you shoot some rounds on the bridge ending and then immediately stop when hitting the right spot without destroying the bridge ;)

First (in English) some information about Russian claims on HIMARS and comment from Wagner mercenaries (RU):

Some Russian mercenaries (as we are on this topic) near Bahnovka village, the place where the Russian trolls claimed total victory three weeks ago. This is the road near Sieviersk which Russians are trying to capture for months now.

Boeing has excluded Russia from placing any orders in the next 20 years. (three days old info)

I do not feel any more I will post today to give some room to complainers and so they can express their thoughts here and share with us their sources of the info :)
I only place the recent video of Vlad the Cunt so anyone can have a look in what type of shape he is. Poor guy, for me his right hand seems to be not really healthy same as crippled walk he cannot hide anymore:

I lost an interview with English subtitles with the captured Russian officer in hospital saying his story at war. Well if I find it again will post. It is fresh last 24hrs so most likely will pop here and there soon.
Ukraine is saying that we can hit the bridge at will which is your only route to escape/retreat and if you do not move fast we will destroy it and trap you?
1658317329109.png

Last edited:
Ukraine is saying that we can hit the bridge at will which is your only route to escape/retreat and if you do not move fast we will destroy it and trap you?
View attachment 13534

True, we would need to wait what they are planning. This one bridge is the road bridge, more important one is the railroad bridge.

As far as I remember the next one avail is at Kakhnovka or whatever the name is.

At first I thought they are setting the target for future. They were not shooting at the bridge itself but approach to it @Swanforthelough what you recon is happening there?

Edit: oh shit I found this, unconfirmed o_O

That above would suggest the partisans work on mines set by RU. If there bridges down, Russians are encircled and the only option would be to swim across.

Edit2: how did I miss THAT:

We are changing the non-visa travel for refugees from 20 countries to allow more space to Ukrainian refugees.

Last edited:
True, we would need to wait what they are planning. This one bridge is the road bridge, more important one is the railroad bridge.

As far as I remember the next one avail is at Kakhnovka or whatever the name is.

At first I thought they are setting the target for future. They were not shooting at the bridge itself but approach to it @Swanforthelough what you recon is happening there?

Edit: oh shit I found this, unconfirmed o_O

That above would suggest the partisans work on mines set by RU. If there bridges down, Russians are encircled and the only option would be to swim across.

Edit2: how did I miss THAT:

We are changing the non-visa travel for refugees from 20 countries to allow more space to Ukrainian refugees.
In the end HIMARS it looks like Hit the Bridge the last 2 Nights not the most effective to take it out in terms of artillery. We know the Russians mined it but the Partizans in Kherson Are very active, Russians disappear at an alarming rate😂

The Ukrainians just need to destabilize the bridge and this is what they have done so no heavy artillery and equipment can get across. Probably gives the Russians a chance to retreat on foot and that’s in everyone’s interest.

The HIMARS have been making hay in the south Now picking out fortified positions, before hitting the bridge they were taking out fortifications around the bridge. The M270s now have arrived in the east, while not as accurate as HIMARS they have a bigger and devastating payload.

The US 82nd airborne have been training in Poland for months now so you have to ask why the 82nd airborne were detailed with this task so expect troops landing at night in behind the lines causing mayhem.

Shitty time to be an Ivan.

This infographic is about the artillery not ships. The rockets they have and if used on striking land targets are only showing the lack of resources in fairness.

Thanks buddy. But do not blame me for putting here info a week ahead before the English sources. These are mostly last 24hrs old and you are not going to blame Russians for writing in Russian and Ukrainians doing same in Ukrainian, are you ;)

I am using translators like translate.google.com, I can understand most of Ukrainian spoken, but cannot into weird signs myself. Tweeter also has built in translator, which I stared using when posting, as some people struggled to click "translate".

It might be a shocker but there are more popular languages than English. Would you also complaint if Irish news here were only in Irish?

Enjoy the posts, trying to make this thread most informed and first hand as I can :)

go on, show us the quality of yours then :)

View attachment 13517

edit: some grammar and reply to colleague above.
Rattled much? When you first posted here back in March you said it had been a while since you posted on the PROC but it was literally your first post and registered the day before. What was your previous handle? (if any)

808078.jpg

And you first appeared a few weeks after the invasion of the Ukraine????
I tried to login on the first day of the invasion in fairness, but took me two days to get the authentication :)

did not see any reason to take part in any of trolling happening here.

cross authentication with the below:
1658353405967.png

so who from all of you trolls will start barking back all the shit you were putting on me?

My oh, oh my...

edit: Surely, this was a conspiracy plot of mine, and since 2012 I was only waiting for a signal to start posting on 2022 events. Damn this must sink in now xD
I am slowly starting to get the concept of some jokes from across the pond xD

Last edited:
and thanks to this idiot I actually checked the email account I used then (I forgot I put pl at that time to my login). Oh my, oh my... Lurk now on this old one which I would need to disable to not have a multi :)

and thanks to this idiot I actually checked the email account I used then (I forgot I put pl at that time to my login). Oh my, oh my... Lurk now on this old one which I would need to disable to not have a multi :)
Not trolling just curious.

Well that answers my question. Apologies. Carry on. *slinks away*

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Anatomy Of A Fall (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

17th Apr 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼