Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I take it they weren't too receptive of your previous email so you decided to post it again 😂😂
They didn't reply and I didn't expect them to. I don't expect them to engage with everyone that emails them.

The point was to express my disapproval of their conduct. The more people that complain, the more likely they are to listen.

The Group was lauded by all and sundry (including the Taoiseach) on reaching it's 50th birthday.
The success is impressive but they must also be reminded of how some people view their refusal to exit the Russian Market which is a form of indifference or perhaps even approval of State Terrorism.

I'm glad you find this amusing. I'm not so sure that the millions of Ukrainians, murdered and driven from their homes by a barbaric regime, would be similarly amused.

They didn't reply and I didn't expect them to. I don't expect them to engage with everyone that emails them.

The point was to express my disapproval of their conduct. The more people that complain, the more likely they are to listen.

The Group was lauded by all and sundry (including the Taoiseach) on reaching it's 50th birthday.
The success is impressive but they must also be reminded of how some people view their refusal to exit the Russian Market which is a form of indifference or perhaps even approval of State Terrorism.

I'm glad you find this amusing. I'm not so sure that the millions of Ukrainians, murdered and driven from their homes by a barbaric regime, would be similarly amused
Similarly amused? I doubt they even know you've withdrawn whatever sum you had invested in Kerry group. Better get onto Zelensky. He'll be beside himself with gratitude I'd say

I'm glad you find this amusing. I'm not so sure that the millions of Ukrainians, murdered and driven from their homes by a barbaric regime, would be similarly amused.
In any event Companies couldnt give a flying like an email but where it hurts them is on Social Media. Some negative publicity ala Shell will send them into reverse in a flash.

pRoXy WaR

It's a war, no matter who is fighting it. If Ukraine loses it, Ukraine disappears. Idiot.

Yeah, yeah, yeah … why don’t you balls up and admit that you were wrong. There are pages of you denying that this is a proxy war.

Even among the nutters around here you stand out prominently as being deluded in the extreme. First, you said I wasn’t from Cork, then you said I wasn’t even Irish. Indeed you extended to me not even being a native English speaker. Yeah right, whatever is going on in your imagination … just post away ….

This was always a proxy war, it was as clear as day. The US had no concern about what happened to Ukraine, its people, it’s military, They’ve done this to other countries. The Ukraine is the latest victim in a long line of victims and they are feebly now trying to stretch it out as long as possible.. In their minds it weakens Russia … Name the last time the US intervened into something like this and there was a positive outcome? The answer is NEVER.

Got to go now, I’m still working and making money. That’s something my decent American friends are very good at. You wouldn’t find them BS’ing and wasting their time on a local talk scene board 5 time zones away. Have a bit of cop on and respect for yourself ….

You really are a grade-A American looooooser.

fvo1uyiveaazeif-jpg.3357355

I hate to say this but it's becoming increasingly clear where this is going.

The US, UK, Baltic, Scandinavian and most Eastern European states have been reasonably committed to helping Ukraine but many other nations such as France, Germany and Italy have been more reluctant to ship arms in sufficient quantities.

So far the supply of howitzers and rocket launchers has been inadequate to hold off the Russians in the Donbas and if, as seems likely, Putin will declare victory once the Donbas falls, then the Germans, French and Italians will likely agitate for 'peace'

It seems very unlikely that Ukraines Allies will provide the massive support needed to drive out the Russians.

The food weapon will be Putin's main card and is likely to be decisive.

I hope I'm wrong on this but the signs, so far are not good

Yeah, yeah, yeah … why don’t you balls up and admit that you were wrong. There are pages of you denying that this is a proxy war.

Even among the nutters around here you stand out prominently as being deluded in the extreme. First, you said I wasn’t from Cork, then you said I wasn’t even Irish. Indeed you extended to me not even being a native English speaker. Yeah right, whatever is going on in your imagination … just post away ….

This was always a proxy war, it was as clear as day. The US had no concern about what happened to Ukraine, its people, it’s military, They’ve done this to other countries. The Ukraine is the latest victim in a long line of victims and they are feebly now trying to stretch it out as long as possible.. In their minds it weakens Russia … Name the last time the US intervened into something like this and there was a positive outcome? The answer is NEVER.

Got to go now, I’m still working and making money. That’s something my decent American friends are very good at. You wouldn’t find them BS’ing and wasting their time on a local talk scene board 5 time zones away. Have a bit of cop on and respect for yourself ….

You really are a grade-A American looooooser.
😂

Look up the definition of”proxy war” and get back to us.

Idiot.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼