Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Two British and one Moroccan volunteers captured by Russians in Donbas have been sentenced to death penalty by the separatists' "so-called court".

You begin to wonder what exactly is going on with weapons supply to Ukraine. The report is that US has agreed to send 4 rocket launchers and UK is sending 3.

7 for a 1000 mile front when Russia is shelling and bombing the Donbas to dust.

Meanwhile Angela Merkel is more concerned about her own legacy than applying pressure on Scholz to supply arms to Ukraine.

She should have bern honest and admitted that she got it horribly wrong.

The world would have more respect for her.

Schroder is a crook but he doesn't try to hide it.

Merkles legacy is toxic
They need an estimated 60 multiple rocket systems not 7 to have a meaningful impact.

They need an estimated 60 multiple rocket systems not 7 to have a meaningful impact.

We do know that Ukraine is suffering horrific numbers of casualties in Donbas because it doesn't have the equipment to curtail Russian artillery and rocket attacks.

The West was handed a perfect opportunity to control Putin but screwed it up.

France has sold Ukraine down the river and Germany is privately backing the French sell-out.

This appeasement is definitely the wrong tactic - Putin has weaponised food and is happy to let millions starve to death knowing floods of refugees will enter Europe and create more strain on resources.

Who will win the Statesman of the Year (useful Idiot) award - Erdogan or Macron ?

Russia will speak to the Turks purely for Optics.

Suggesting that Ukraine should clear the mines from around Odessa whilst Russia's fleet is waiting to launch an amphibious attack on Odessa.

The Russians promise they won't attack - False Flag and then Boom.

Either the West gets serious about this or walk away fully. This half hearted approach is causing mass destruction and loss of life.

The US and UK were parties to the Budapest Agreement and now must back up their undertakings - Arm Ukraine.

Biden, Austin & Blinkin need to restate their position and back their words with proper action.

99 M777 Howitzers and 4 rocket launchers - that's simply a joke

It's little wonder that Putin is only laughing at them.

US needs to lay it out clearly to the Germans. French and Italians - If we are going to spend obscene amounts of money in policing world order then you guys need to get with the program now or get your own f....ing nuclear deterrent.

Merkel is telling us she got it right all along - Give me a break.

Either take Putin on and or don't - Faffing around while millions of Africans are going to starve to death isn't a real option

NATO must open the port of Odessa and police the Black Sea - It's very simple - it's either that or face the greatest famine in African and Middle Eastern History. But it's the same as the weapon supply debacle - these guys are good at talking and camera opportunities but they are far too slow too act.

You don't have to risk nuclear escalation - Take Lavrov up on his statements and say OK - let's open shipping but NATO will police it

Edward Lucas attributed Europe's Failures to 'Ignorance, Arrogance, Temerity & Greed' (I'd probably add corruption to this - Orban, Schroder & Berlusconi)

It seems the same old failings are surfacing again. France, Germany, Italy & Austria are acting like they can still 'negotiate' with Putin. The Political Leaders in these countries are beginning to look like Appeasers & Useful Idiots.

Trump is still looming large on the horizon - The US Committee Hearings are damning, yet the leadership of the GOP is prepared to back this despotic criminal for another term.

This should be a clear warning sign to EU that we may have a narrow window to prove the value of transatlantic cooperation and to weaken Putin to the extent that he and his cabal will be rooted out of power in Russia.

For me, the choice is Binary - Putin wins or we win. We can only win if we understand the stakes, the imperative of unity and the courage to take the hard political decisions.

This Psychopath now sees himself as comparable to Peter the Great yet Macron believes that Russia must not be humiliated. That's exactly what must happen.

With Climate Change and a Rules Based World Order - we are deciding whether our children and grandchildren etc will have an opportunity to live in the world that we aspire to.

Many people already understand this and many that don't will appreciate the issues if they are explained properly.

We are at a point in history where the principle of 'No Pain, No Gain' is probably more important than it's ever been.

Last edited:
The Kerry Group recently celebrated it's 50th Birthday with much reflection and back slapping.

Yet it remains the only Irish PLC yet to fully exit Russia - CRH and Kingspan did the right thing, took the hit and walked away but the Cute Whores have 'suspended operations' but are still paying it's work force, intent on resuming operations asap.

Anyone with any sympathy for the plight of Ukraine should boycott Kerry's products and shares.

I won't be buying any Kerrygold Butter again and I'll be making sure that my pension fund holds no Kerry Group Shares.

That's the only way that these greedy unprincipled people will change their philosophy

The Kerry Group recently celebrated it's 50th Birthday with much reflection and back slapping.

Yet it remains the only Irish PLC yet to fully exit Russia - CRH and Kingspan did the right thing, took the hit and walked away but the Cute Whores have 'suspended operations' but are still paying it's work force, intent on resuming operations asap.

Anyone with any sympathy for the plight of Ukraine should boycott Kerry's products and shares.

I won't be buying any Kerrygold Butter again and I'll be making sure that my pension fund holds no Kerry Group Shares.

That's the only way that these greedy unprincipled people will change their philosophy

😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼