Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Nato did not invade nor coerce these countries to apply for membership, so a simple question.

Why do you think they applied for membership?
My point which is very clear was after the fall of Berlin Wall NATO countries promised not to move one inch Eastward, this is fact not spin or propaganda, the western alliance broke this promise and expanded Eastwards anyway, yes NATO bares some responsibility for this conflict.

My point which is very clear was after the fall of Berlin Wall NATO countries promised not to move one inch Eastward, this is fact not spin or propaganda, the western alliance broke this promise and expanded Eastwards anyway, yes NATO bares some responsibility for this conflict.
I know what point you are trying to make.

Now could you answer the question, why do you think they applied for Nato membership?

I know what point you are trying to make.

Now could you answer the question, why do you think they applied for Nato membership?
If you know the point i am making you can see thst in no way I am justifying the invasion of Ukraine by Russia which has been attributed to me.

As for why they joined, they joined probable for security reasons.

Any decent person would condemn the Russian actions absolutely and without equivocation.

You are either a complete cnut or a complete imbecile. Either way fcuk right off.
Which I have done from the begining and if countries are fearful of their position there is always the EU defense clause. NATO expanded eastwards not necessarily bringing much security in its wake.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼