Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Half the countries of the global south have autocratic leaderships in power. Swanforthelough🤔 when you fail to mention like all of Africa and India, I said India. Are you going to come out with guff that India is a dictatorship?

Let's not forget m8's Ukraine is one of the most corrupt gvt in the world, Venezuela, Cuba and Syria just because they are in the Russian sphere does not mean they should be chided.

Any proof to support this claim, please. Any. Or is it just your la-la-land?

to not to waste the space. Here is how fast actually the KRAB howitzers are, those look so heavy:

and Spain got a go-ahead from Germany to send first 10 Leo tanks to UA.

Any proof to support this claim, please. Any. Or is it just your la-la-land?
It is an open secret, everyone knows Ukraine has a history of corruption, nothing new about that. The President of the European Commission Ursurla Von Der Leyen even wants Ukraine to combat corruption, not all Russia is bad, plenty of nasty Ukrainians.

It is an open secret, everyone knows Ukraine has a history of corruption, nothing new about that.

no I was not asking about your whataboutism, we are talking here the mighty Russian Supporters. Ye know, the "global South".

edit: and yes, did I ever said that Ukraine does not have a problem with corruption? You should see it 20 years ago, that was something! Nowadays it is waaay less than it was and definitely less than in Russia (been there, seen both, did you?)

no I was not asking about your whataboutism, we are talking here the mighty Russian Supporters. Ye know, the "global South".
Another country not exactly a Russian supporter but neutral but with a distinct authoritarianism is Turkiye and they just made an agreement between Ukraine and Russia, allied nations had been desperately trying to negotiate and placate Moscow and along comes Turkiye to steal their thunder and Erdogan is by any standard an autocrat just like Putin.

Another country not exactly a Russian supporter but neutral but with a distinct authoritarianism is Turkiye and they just made an agreement between Ukraine and Russia, allied nations had been desperately trying to negotiate and placate Moscow and along comes Turkiye to steal their thunder and Erdogan is by any standard an autocrat just like Putin.

Wut? So you claim now that Turkey is neutral? Mother of God... and probably kicking Russian arses and Armenians with Azers is only a smoke screen?

First of all they have renamed themselves Turkiye. Yes they might be in NATO but unlike the other powers Turkiye has a benevolent relationship between Ukraine and Russia making them good example of a nation that can reason with both sides.
LOL if you really want to correct me you should learn it yourself, it is TĂĽrkiye ;) I am not using it as I do not bother searching for ĂĽ (got it on my phone).

Here is the cheat card for other names you constantly using wrong according to yourself like Polska (Poland), Suomi (Finland) shall I keep on listing? ;)

Secondly, what a pure nonsense is the second part of your statement. They are so happy that they are part of I believe all sanctions not even being in the EU and they block all Russian attempts to push their agenda. Are you familiar with Kurdistan? Azerbaijan? Ever heard about pipeworks in Turkey being strictly against any Russian business? They block Bosporus because they were told to? ;) and shooting down Russian planes is just a sign of their love...

Turkey is powerful enough regional superpower to have its own agenda.

bonus: have you ever heard about the below?

Did you hear that the Dagestan is preparing for another raising?

I really enjoy discussing complicated topics with opponents and people with the same point of view as myself. But seriously when you constantly using whataboutism, fakes, not proven "quasi-facts" and horse-sense, it is not a discussion but it becomes some sort of the swamp... C'mon most of the things here are well known for years, described in books and research papers, it is really not that hard to check two-three sources to get your own understanding of what is going on an what lead to this as well as where this can lead in the future.

I also have to admit you at least not shitpost straight bullshit from Russian propaganda as some others users do ;)

Last edited:
Turkiye is a NATO member. It also shot down a Russian plane for straying into its airspace from Syria.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼