Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

The Ukrainian Government appears to be riddled with spies.
Sure they have some moles there. It was posted here already :) Some high rank officials were sent home after 600+ cases of spying and collaboration under investigation.

The two as far as I remember were: chief of police (MoHA) and chief of SBU (counterintelligence).

There is also plenty of cases of trading donated goods etc. which is not surprising much, poor society at war and all potential scumbags will raise their heads to cash on it (with help from Russia).

:)

Bonus:
fx5qpx7wyaal_8x-jpg.3529205

Last edited:
Sure they have some moles there. It was posted here already :) Some high rank officials were sent home after 600+ cases of spying and collaboration under investigation.

The two as far as I remember were: chief of police (MoHA) and chief of SBU (counterintelligence).

There is also plenty of cases of trading donated goods etc. which is not surprising much, poor society at war and all potential scumbags will raise their heads to cash on it (with help from Russia).

:)

Bonus:
fx5qpx7wyaal_8x-jpg.3529205
where are the russian warships lobbing the cruise missiles etc. on that graph? I would have thought that this was their biggest advantage to date?

where are the russian warships lobbing the cruise missiles etc. on that graph? I would have thought that this was their biggest advantage to date?

This infographic is about the artillery not ships. The rockets they have and if used on striking land targets are only showing the lack of resources in fairness.
Never stops this fockin guy. Reams upon reams of shite no one will read or watch because there's just too much or its in a different language.

Thanks buddy. But do not blame me for putting here info a week ahead before the English sources. These are mostly last 24hrs old and you are not going to blame Russians for writing in Russian and Ukrainians doing same in Ukrainian, are you ;)

I am using translators like translate.google.com, I can understand most of Ukrainian spoken, but cannot into weird signs myself. Tweeter also has built in translator, which I stared using when posting, as some people struggled to click "translate".

It might be a shocker but there are more popular languages than English. Would you also complaint if Irish news here were only in Irish?

Enjoy the posts, trying to make this thread most informed and first hand as I can :)

Pulling stuff off Twitter? I wouldn't be surprised if this was his job tbh. To think he's some organic forum poster is a bit disingenuous.

go on, show us the quality of yours then :)

1658252667163.png

edit: some grammar and reply to colleague above.

Last edited:
OK, so after this little drama, time for another update. Things might get faster as some signs are saying we are about to see some big movements on the board.

Like this artillery shooting by Ukrainian on the bridge in Kherson. Ask someone with military experience why would you shoot some rounds on the bridge ending and then immediately stop when hitting the right spot without destroying the bridge ;)

First (in English) some information about Russian claims on HIMARS and comment from Wagner mercenaries (RU):

Some Russian mercenaries (as we are on this topic) near Bahnovka village, the place where the Russian trolls claimed total victory three weeks ago. This is the road near Sieviersk which Russians are trying to capture for months now.

Boeing has excluded Russia from placing any orders in the next 20 years. (three days old info)

I do not feel any more I will post today to give some room to complainers and so they can express their thoughts here and share with us their sources of the info :)
I only place the recent video of Vlad the Cunt so anyone can have a look in what type of shape he is. Poor guy, for me his right hand seems to be not really healthy same as crippled walk he cannot hide anymore:

I lost an interview with English subtitles with the captured Russian officer in hospital saying his story at war. Well if I find it again will post. It is fresh last 24hrs so most likely will pop here and there soon.

Last edited:
I said this ages ago and got shouted down for it.

Even though I have him on block the thread is still ruined and I don't look at it much anymore because of it.

Your input here was even smaller than your regular shitposting in other threads :)

Please follow the steps and put me on ignore, you will then be satisfied :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼