Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

No idea. But he does not let any of that trans and 73 genders and Dragtime story hour filth get into Russia. And this Ukranian guy who is a fucking actor from a Netflix movie being lauded by dumbfucks like you.
I guess Ireland was a much better place when it’s moral highground was in the hands of Archbishop McQuaid.No doubt Russia is in good hands aswell. Good to know.

No idea. But he does not let any of that trans and 73 genders and Dragtime story hour filth get into Russia. And this Ukranian guy who is a fucking actor from a Netflix movie being lauded by dumbfucks like you.
Look at you. Master of American politics. I’d rather have a few harmless trannies around than be the party of sedition, mass murder, and theocracy.

Why are you wingnuts so hung up on the sexual proclivities of a very small number of people? Control you’re own impulses and you’ll be fine.

Damn Doc, you read and watched everything in just over an hour and a half? Okay, i might have been a bit slack by using the word 'Civilians' but there's no denying how many people were killed in Donbass since 2014, unless you want to dispute an Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights document.

This is what they say the number killed between April 2014 to May 2016, that's just two years out of eight years, even then the death toll was....

"In total, from mid-April 2014 to 15 May 2016, OHCHR recorded 30,903 casualties in the conflict area in eastern Ukraine, among Ukrainian armed forces, civilians and members of the armed groups. This includes 9,371 people killed and 21,532 injured"

I'm sure you know the reason was that people in Donbass are nearly all Ethnic Russian, speak Russian and after the Coup in Kyiv when the neo Nazis announced they wanted Russian to be banned as a language and sent the Ukraine Armed Forces to Donbass Region they didn't just roll over.

Knock yourself out and this time, try to actually watch videos, expand your mind and educate yourself instead of being like the other sheep who slurp up the kool-aid and refuse to listen.

😂

So Russian speakers were allowed, in your opinion, to separate from Ukraine. Does that mean that Chechens were allowed to separate from Russia?

Putin is a dictator. Russia is an anti-democratic fascist country simply trying to shore up its failed economy and political system via conquest. Simple as that.

Putin is a hypocrite. So are you. Try again.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼