Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

This in the Donbas is Russia’s Battle of the Bulge. The timeline for Ukraine to switch from defensive to offensive was not going to be instantaneous and late summer was going to be the timeframe no matter what.killing of that French journalist was bad move for the Russians as it seems to have emboldened the surrender monkeys a bit.

Another thing .... on this supposed summer offensive you mentioned ... the Ukrainians have no experience of offense. They do static defense, hunkered down in bunkers, etc. Offensive warfare on the scale of multiple battalions is a completely different animal to defensive warfare. The window of opportunity for an offensive was in March when Russia was ridiculously extended. I'm skeptical that the Ukrainians have the competence to go on the offensive in any scale ... More so if Ukraine went on the offensive out into the open (for a change) they are just an easily visible target for Russia to hit from the air, and with their unlimited cruise missiles, etc.

In other news, I saw that the allegations of Russian rapes by the Ukraine propaganda machine have turned out to be complete BS. The ghost of Kiev we can take as a stupid joke, but rape is a serious matter not to be made up. Some people in the West latched onto it and said either prove and substantiate it, or admit it was complete BS by a Zelensky appointed crony who was onto the BBC, etc night and day inventing these false accusations ...

Last edited:
the Ukrainians have no experience of offense.

apart from when they pushed back the LDR/DNR offensive in 2014 and then been halted by the West to seek "the peace". And any territory gains they had since were only because of "silent" help of Russians. With no help from the West and while having a shit oldschool (soviet style) army at that time. Also, how would you then call the total fuckup of Russian army in Kyev and Kharkiv? Orcs were pushed back from there, how can you "push back" from the bunker?

54d385a06da811303554bbea

In other news, I saw that the allegations of Russian rapes by the Ukraine propaganda machine have turned out to be complete BS. The ghost of Kiev we can take as a stupid joke, but rape is a serious matter not to be made up. Some people in the West latched onto it and said either prove and substantiate it, or admit it was complete BS by a Zelensky appointed crony who was onto the BBC, etc night and day inventing these false accusations ...

You are nicely overinterpreting the information mate. Denisova is not from Zelensky's party, he did not appoint her but Poroshenko his political rival and previous president. The information on rapes was not "total bulshit" but on top of political fight in Ukraine she was accused of providing too much horrific details on those crimes, which you actually can read in the very first sentence of the article you linked. There is nothing about "the West" as you are trying to input here.

The rest is true ;)

PS. This is topic from last week actually, and if you would like you could find multiple sources of the information on it :)

Last edited:
Another thing .... on this supposed summer offensive you mentioned ... the Ukrainians have no experience of offense. They do static defense, hunkered down in bunkers, etc. Offensive warfare on the scale of multiple battalions is a completely different animal to defensive warfare. The window of opportunity for an offensive was in March when Russia was ridiculously extended. I'm skeptical that the Ukrainians have the competence to go on the offensive in any scale ... More so if Ukraine went on the offensive out into the open (for a change) they are just an easily visible target for Russia to hit from the air, and with their unlimited cruise missiles, etc.

well for a start the Russians do not have unlimited cruise/smart missiles they are running out of them and no real means to replenish them with sanctions,To date they have used in excess of a 10 year manufacturing supply of them. The Russian air force cannot get off the ground in a meaningful way, if they could we would not be here talking. They have struggled hands down to get any sort of combined force assault off the ground, Peter doesn't talk to Paul and the Ukrainian air defenses are still intact and improving. The Russians lost their window early in the war to sort this out.

How can you expect them to go on an offensive in March when first objective was to keep the Russians out of Kiev, take Kiev and the country falls like a house of cards. Going on the offensive as you correctly point out is a different ball game, different set of tools required and will be a learning curve but it all depends on the weapons they get or not. In the end we are not fighting like its 1945 and technology wins these days, if the Ukrainians get the right gear then the Russians will be in big trouble as their supplies of smart technology evaporates. It all depends on the unity of the Western powers but a sudden collapse or mutiny of the Russians would not surprise me either.

BTW how is your mate Michael doing?

Exclusive: Ukraine probes deportation of children to Russia as possible genocide

By Anthony Deutsch and Stephanie van den Berg
  • More than 20 cases on forced deportation - Kyiv's top prosecutor
  • International law defines forced child transfers as genocide
  • Russia says it is providing humanitarian aid to people fleeing
  • Russia says quarter million children have arrived from Ukraine
THE HAGUE, June 3 (Reuters) - Prosecutors investigating war crimes cases in Ukraine are examining allegations of the forcible deportation of children to Russia since the invasion as they seek to build a genocide indictment, the country’s top prosecutor said in an interview.

International humanitarian law classifies the forced mass deportation of people during a conflict as a war crime. "Forcibly transfering children" in particular qualifies as genocide, the most serious of war crimes, under the 1948 Genocide Convention that outlawed the intent to destroy - in whole or in part - a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.

Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova, who is overseeing multiple war crimes inquiries in Ukraine, said "we have more than 20 cases about forcible transfer of people" to Russia from various regions across the eastern European country since the invasion began on Feb. 24.

"From the first days of the war, we started this case about genocide," Venediktova told Reuters. She said that, amid the chaos and destruction wrought by Russia's assault, focusing on the removal of children offered the best way to secure the evidence needed to meet the rigorous legal definition of genocide: "That's why this forcible transfer of children is very important for us."

Venediktova declined to provide a number for how many victims had been forcibly transferred. However, Ukraine’s human rights ombudswoman Lyudmyla Denisova said in mid May that Russia had relocated more than 210,000 children during the conflict, part of more than 1.2 million Ukrainians who Kyiv said have been deported against their will.

A Kremlin spokesman did not respond to a request for comment on Venediktova’s remarks nor the figures on Ukrainians on Russian soil. Russia in the past has said that it is offering humanitarian aid to those wishing to flee Ukraine voluntarily.

Russia's TASS state news agency on Monday quoted an unnamed law enforcement official as saying that "more than 1.55 million people who arrived from the territory of Ukraine and Donbas have crossed the border with the Russian Federation. Among them, more than 254,000 children."

Russia calls its actions in Ukraine a "special operation" to disarm Ukraine and protect it from fascists. Ukraine and the West say the fascist allegation is baseless and that the war is an unprovoked act of aggression.

The Genocide Convention - a treaty adopted by the U.N. General Assembly in the wake of the Nazi Holocaust - specifies five acts that could each constitute the crime, if committed with genocidal intent: killing members of a group, causing them serious bodily or mental harm, imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group, preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group.

Venediktova said the investigations to build a genocide case - covering the forced deportation of children and other acts - were targeting areas from northern Ukraine down to Mykolaiv and Kherson on the southern coast. But the gathering of evidence was being complicated by the war, she said.

"To this day we don't have access to territory. We don't have access to people who we can ask, who we can interview," she said. "We are waiting when this territory will be de-occupied."

Aside from genocide, other alleged war crimes are being examined in the regions of Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Sumy and Zhytomyr, the prosecutor general’s office said. Officials in Ukraine have said they are investigating the deliberate targeting of civilians and civilian infrastructure, rape, torture, and extra-judicial killings by Russian forces.

Venediktova said Ukraine had identified more than 600 Russian war crimes suspects and had already begun prosecutions against around 80 of them, a small number of whom are being held as prisoners of war. read more She did not say if any of them were being targeted for forced deportations.

Russia has strongly denied that its forces have committed war crimes in Ukraine and has in turn accused Ukrainian troops of atrocities, including mistreatment of prisoners of war. Kyiv has said allegations of abuse will be investigated.

more in the source

^^ we’ll see how it pans out. As for Mick I guess he got tired of arguing day in day out with the circle jerks. It’s a commitment that wouldn’t be for everyone, myself included. Last series of posts I saw he was accused of being some sort of ruskie agent. I’ve been accused of the same. It’s just all absurd. I see a lot of what I call polyanna analysis … and just hopeless wishful thinking. We’ll see how it all pans out soon enough.

It is a pity that that troll friend of yours deleted his posts. Only quotes are left in the thread, but even checking those you can clearly see that 100% of his posts was utter bullshit straight from the Russian troll factory. None of it come out as true, none of it survived the trial of time.

You are different, you are posting your opinions which you have right to have them fictional and simply ill-logical, cool with me for example. As those are opinions not fake news spread by a troglodyte for some nickels as Misha did.

All nationalists, far-right loonies and mythomaniacs are having hard time because what Vlad is doing. All their world simply collapsed instantly and all they have left is trying to find themselves in the new reality where people do not have that much tolerance for bullshit and lies they were spreading before.

I'd say it is a sign of our times when society was leaving this bog to itself as per crooked view over the tolerance and political correctness.
There are always positives in the conflict as we observe now :)

1*TnDoAk0BjC7x4OuBISbYCw.jpeg

People who did not give a single fuck are now pissed to the limit they do not give a shit anymore "what others will tell".
Look I know my opinions are border ones, quite often can be seen offensive, and you know what? I do not give a damn :)

Russians were playing for splitting the West for many years, they thought they got it covered and they decided to cash it. The issue is those barbarians believed in their own propaganda and now are being slapped from all directions like an old whore by a pimp somewhere in the back alley.

Last edited:
^^ we’ll see how it pans out. As for Mick I guess he got tired of arguing day in day out with the circle jerks. It’s a commitment that wouldn’t be for everyone, myself included. Last series of posts I saw he was accused of being some sort of ruskie agent. I’ve been accused of the same. It’s just all absurd. I see a lot of what I call polyanna analysis … and just hopeless wishful thinking. We’ll see how it all pans out soon enough.

He was more likely holed up in a bunker in Killenaule. Even the Ruskys are not that thick.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼