Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I am not a hypocrite I don't support genocidal Netanyahu like the EU Von Der Leyen, yesterday a school was hit by the EU's ally. Not saying anything about that.
You only support the genocidal tsar! Some bad news for you comrade, the window of opportunity for Putin is closing and despite his best meatgrinder efforts he only gained a few Km of destroyed territory at the cost of thousands of russian soldiers during that window.(not that he gives a fuck about Russian lives) The Russians are not capable of making any significant advances against adequately armed Ukrainians who are both superior and better motivated soldiers ( fighting for their freedom and homeland} Putin may now try to fight a prolonged and attritional war hoping the West will tire. Western Leaders have belatedly decided that Putin is an existential threat to democracy and there will be no Munich this time. Putin will have to devote 20% of Russian GDP to the war, the West only 2% of theirs. There will be only one outcome there.I feel sorry for both the Ukrainian and Russian soldiers and the Ukrainian people who are paying the price in blood for the delusions of a murderous tyrant.

You only support the genocidal tsar! Some bad news for you comrade, the window of opportunity for Putin is closing and despite his best meatgrinder efforts he only gained a few Km of destroyed territory at the cost of thousands of russian soldiers during that window.(not that he gives a fuck about Russian lives) The Russians are not capable of making any significant advances against adequately armed Ukrainians who are both superior and better motivated soldiers ( fighting for their freedom and homeland} Putin may now try to fight a prolonged and attritional war hoping the West will tire. Western Leaders have belatedly decided that Putin is an existential threat to democracy and there will be no Munich this time. Putin will have to devote 20% of Russian GDP to the war, the West only 2% of theirs. There will be only one outcome there.I feel sorry for both the Ukrainian and Russian soldiers and the Ukrainian people who are paying the price in blood for the delusions of a murderous tyrant.
I too feel sorry for the Ukrainian & Russian soldiers who are dying as result of both sides.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

24th Jul 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Shaun Gorman

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼