Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

The argument is Russia is the only expansionist power in the world you just proved that NATO has aligned with countries all around the world you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that is also expansionism. I fully understand what you are trying to say though. We live in a world of Geopolitics and many countries jostle between the powers a foot in either camp That applies to many countries. I prefer a world of neutral countries that are not forced to side with one side or the other.
There’s a huge difference between expansion by force, invasion and raping what you expand into and expansion by partnership, co-operation and self defence against psychotic tyrants lusting for power and status.
See the difference silky you Russian pawn.

Attachments

• IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 11
There’s a huge difference between expansion by force, invasion and raping what you expand into and expansion by partnership, co-operation and self defence against psychotic tyrants lusting for power and status.
See the difference silky you Russian pawn.

There is also underhandedness like assassinations, coups & drone strikes courtesy the US military. 🤔

I'm going to stick with my initial instinct of:

Russia Bad
Israel Bad

You could argue that both were "provoked" in one sense or another, but this is totally out of hand now, in both cases.

Both are fighting a war they can't actually win.
Both are responsible for thousands of innocents dying.
Both target hospitals.
Both have a head of state that should be in the Hague.

Neither is a country you want as a neighbour.

They should both be ostracised and cut off when it comes to international Diplomatic and Trade relations.

There is also underhandedness like assassinations, coups & drone strikes courtesy the US military. 🤔
I’m sure that you’ll either provide some links showing that assassinations, coups, and drone strikes were used to get countries into NATO (which was the subject of the post to which you were replying) or that you are wrong.

Pick one.

I’m sure that you’ll either provide some links showing that assassinations, coups, and drone strikes were used to get countries into NATO (which was the subject of the post to which you were replying) or that you are wrong.

Pick one.

Instead of listing a whole load of countries I will give one clear example Pakistan was a firm ally of the US during the war on terror and tenure of the Bush administration Musharaff was in charge now a very popular former cricket star Khan becomes President and what happens to him he is removed from power accussed of corruption his only crime not following the Western line. So there is just one example of many.

Instead of listing a whole load of countries I will give one clear example Pakistan was a firm ally of the US during the war on terror and tenure of the Bush administration Musharaff was in charge now a very popular former cricket star Khan becomes President and what happens to him he is removed from power accussed of corruption his only crime not following the Western line. So there is just one example of many.

Care to share the link for Pakistan becoming a NATO member? Asking for a friend.

You seem to confuse US politics with NATO. Not to mention confusing Pakistan with Ukraine.

I'm going to stick with my initial instinct of:

Russia Bad
Israel Bad

You could argue that both were "provoked" in one sense or another, but this is totally out of hand now, in both cases.

Both are fighting a war they can't actually win.
Both are responsible for thousands of innocents dying.
Both target hospitals.
Both have a head of state that should be in the Hague.

Neither is a country you want as a neighbour.

They should both be ostracised and cut off when it comes to international Diplomatic and Trade relations.

How did Ukraine "provoke" Russia?

Hundreds of Ukrainians want to join the legion to be formed in Poland

Author:Krzysztof Zasada Today, 10 July (08:59)

Hundreds of Ukrainians living in Poland have already expressed their willingness to join the Ukrainian legion to be trained in our country, RMF FM's reporter unofficially found out. These individuals have come forward, even though recruitment for the formation has not yet been announced. Its establishment was announced in Warsaw on Monday by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenski and Prime Minister Donald Tusk.

Setki Ukraińców chcą wstąpić do legionu, który ma powstać w Polsce

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenski and Prime Minister Donald Tusk. illustration photo/Shutterstock A formation consisting of Ukrainian citizens who volunteer to defend their country is to be created and trained on Polish soil - this is one of the provisions of the security agreement signed by Donald Tusk and Volodymyr Zelenski on Monday.

Hundreds of Ukrainians who live in Poland have already expressed their willingness to join this formation, according to unofficial information from an RMF FM reporter, whose sources are from Ukrainian diplomatic missions.

The Ukrainian Legion

This will be a new formation made up of volunteers, which, on the model of the Ukrainian-Polish-Lithuanian brigade, could enable Ukrainian citizens based in Poland to take part in the defence of Ukraine, the Ukrainian president said on Monday.

He explained that "the Ukrainian Legion would undergo training in Poland, be equipped and armed". Any Ukrainian citizen who decides to join the legion would be able to sign a contract with the Ukrainian armed forces, Zelenski elaborated.

What would the Legion's training look like?

In Polish units, willing Ukrainians would be accommodated and equipped with equipment at our expense. Detailed plans are being drawn up at the moment, but most likely Ukrainians living in Poland would be sent to those military bases that already have experience in training Ukrainian servicemen. Some 20,000 people have already passed through such units since the start of the war.

Conservative figures suggest that several thousand Ukrainian refugees may apply to join the Legion. It is not ruled out that we would also train Ukrainians who live in other European countries.

As RMF FM's reporter found out, parallel efforts are underway to get other EU countries to contribute to the cost of training and equipment. The Polish authorities are convincing their partners that the training of the Ukrainian Legion is also an investment in European security.

=======================

anyone heard about similar initiative from russia addressing the young russian patriots willing to help his idol Vlad?

there is a photo of one of those leaving PROC today (again) - yes, boner, forever in our hearts!

GR37oUBWEAAu8nB

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware(Crystal Bar)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼