Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I think that people should maintain a healthy sceptism rather than swallowing stories whole
0_JS73700211.jpg

You hypocrite.

I witnessed today a girl crying as she had to enroll in a school here with her mother. She was about 10 or 11. She was a Ukrainian refugee. Anyone on this forum even remotely questioning support for Ukraine is a rat.

I just came back from Eastern Poland. On the flight to Dublin maybe 1/3 were with women with little kids from Ukraine. They do not want to travel but have no option. I was interested also how the refugee situation looks alike in the real life in Poland and I have to admit that there is nothing like in the media and absolutely nothing like ill right wing propaganda is trying to picture it. Integration is really good, in a multicultural Lublin there was no "negative" issues at all. And trust me, I am originally from Lublin, I was able to see many things changed since last time I was visiting (two years ago). I met some people from Ukraine in various places and doing various jobs (like one lady in National Museum giving a great "private" tour to my little one - without asking for it). The only difference would be "strange accent". Taxi drivers are mostly from former USSR (and India or Nigeria), but not only Ukraine but all over the place. I was able to "play" a tourist speaking English only to try to fish any sentiments etc. ;)

I have seen heavier than usual traffic of coaches going to the East on UA plates. Plenty of visible army all over the place. But no sign of any threat or people being afraid. Many of locals are simply super pissed on what orcs are doing and no matter what everyone is helping (only mental amoebas are not). And we are talking much less rich country comparing to Ireland. This is actually sad, as it shows in what shambles Ireland is nowadays. I am not even going politics on this comment ;)

And in general "the sentiments" towards putin and orcs in general are very visible. This is a border region, there are real people and real life not media and propaganda. They are living there for centuries with a "problematic neighbor".

The Russians blew that dam too early. Just imagine if the Ukrainians were in full assault mode and the Russians blew the dam. The Ukrainians can wait a few days until the land drys out and assault across the Dinipro

3 days of hard rain coming so things may stall for a week or so next week. Will be difficult to break 2nd and 3rd defensive lines without air support but think the Poles might come up Trumps on that front sooner than expected.

3 days of hard rain coming so things may stall for a week or so next week. Will be difficult to break 2nd and 3rd defensive lines without air support but think the Poles might come up Trumps on that front sooner than expected.
The main attack did not start yet based on the equipment and units used so far. Ukrainians seem to probe the defenses with less experienced troops with equipment enough to scare orcs but there is no sign of top brigades packed with top tanks and vehicles being used yet.

There is a visible lack of dominance in the air on UA side, like that attack on the column where some Bradleys and one Leo were lost from Ka attack.

The main attack did not start yet based on the equipment and units used so far. Ukrainians seem to probe the defenses with less experienced troops with equipment enough to scare orcs but there is no sign of top brigades packed with top tanks and vehicles being used yet.

There is a visible lack of dominance in the air on UA side, like that attack on the column where some Bradleys and one Leo were lost from Ka attack.
The KA is one of the few bits of Russian Technology that has stood up to scrutiny and is a big thorn in the side of Ukrainians. They made some nice gains with their probing despite some naivety in some cases but to be expected as the units are not the most experienced. That being said is foolhardy to go without air support as was seen the other day.

The Americans have just released their new replacement of the Bradley so have 3000 more in storage. I do not believe the main thrust will happen till Mirage/F16s Are in the sky.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Longest Johns

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼