Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

In his trial in his own words he said he was not a member of the communist party but a member of the ANC, he did have close friends with the communists and worked with them though.
At his arrest in August 1962, Nelson Mandela was not only a member of the then underground South African Communist Party, but was also a member of our Party’s Central Committee. To us as South African communists, Cde Mandela shall forever symbolise the monumental contribution of the SACP in our liberation struggle. https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/12/12/sacp-d12.html

It was confirmed by the SACP and the ANC after his death.

Last edited:
At his arrest in August 1962, Nelson Mandela was not only a member of the then underground South African Communist Party, but was also a member of our Party’s Central Committee. To us as South African communists, Cde Mandela shall forever symbolise the monumental contribution of the SACP in our liberation struggle. - http://www.sacp.org.za/main.php?ID=4151 #sthash.s7IJlu0K.dpuf

It was confirmed by the SACP and the ANC after his death.
First of all that link does not work. 🤣 secondly in his trial in the 60s it was put to him he was a communist, this was just after the ANC was banned and he said no he was not.

Last edited:
The Russian Ministry of Defense announced sinking of the largest (actually the only, because the rest are cutters and auxiliary vessels) warship of the Ukrainian fleet, Yuri Olefirenko.

1685551517554-jpeg.5237898

Built in 1970 in Gdańsk, served as an artillery support ship in this war: in addition to those visible in the photo, it received one more GRAD launcher. The ship was supposed to be destroyed by a rocket in the port of Odessa.

Today, Ukrainian channels confirm: Olefirenko was damaged by a Ch-101 missile and is incapable of operation.

The Russian Ministry of Defense announced sinking of the largest (actually the only, because the rest are cutters and auxiliary vessels) warship of the Ukrainian fleet, Yuri Olefirenko.

1685551517554-jpeg.5237898

Built in 1970 in Gdańsk, served as an artillery support ship in this war: in addition to those visible in the photo, it received one more GRAD launcher. The ship was supposed to be destroyed by a rocket in the port of Odessa.

Today, Ukrainian channels confirm: Olefirenko was damaged by a Ch-101 missile and is incapable of operation.
I am surprised you reported this, you rarely bring up RussIan successes.

Works fine for me, maybe your Russian friends have infiltrated your computer
It worked this time but it even says that Mandela denied being a member of the party and as i said the ANC and the communist party worked closely tigether to defeat apartheid.

Interesting i was watching Hardtalk on the BBC and they were interviewing the opposition party and they were laminating the ANC saying South Africa is on the abyss talking down the BRIC counties and slamming Chavismo and Cuba and saying South Africa will become a second Zimbabwe, very condescension and coming from a white South Africa, not bad if South Africa became a little like Venezuela and Cuba.

It worked this time but it even says that Mandela denied being a member of the party and as i said the ANC and the communist party worked closely tigether to defeat apartheid.

Interesting i was watching Hardtalk on the BBC and they were interviewing the opposition party and they were laminating the ANC saying South Africa is on the abyss talking down the BRIC counties and slamming Chavismo and Cuba and saying South Africa will become a second Zimbabwe, very condescension and coming from a white South Africa, not bad if South Africa became a little like Venezuela and Cuba.
Nothing whatsoever to do with

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine​

Of course. Troll.

Idiot.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼