Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

They should refuse Obelix the asylum. After all he gave up his French citizenship to get one from his buddy Putain. He did a lot of work for his master during these years too. Who is next Steven Seagal? XDDDD

Gerard Depardieu, who in 2013, fed up with high French taxes (sensibly) moved to Russia and received his Russian passport from Putin (very foolishly) has returned to France and asked for the status of refugee.

View attachment 18668

asterix_v34_old_asterix_and_obelix.jpg
If I am not mistaken, Gerard is wearing some kind of Ukrainian embroidered shirt. Nice touch. He can be buried in it when the French deport him back to Russia.

Yesterday Russia commemorated the battle of Stalingrad it is a reminder that it was Soviet soldiers that helped beat the Nazis the same people who's statues are being taken down in Ukraine and we here in Ireland are seeing a rise the far right.

Yesterday Russia commemorated the battle of Stalingrad it is a reminder that it was Soviet soldiers that helped beat the Nazis the same people who's statues are being taken down in Ukraine and we here in Ireland are seeing a rise the far right.
Maybe the Russians should take down the tomb of Lenin, you know, so they look less Communistic..

But note that Berlin has yet to take down the statue of the Unknown Rapist.

Lenin was not a rapist you fool and you are not going to see US take down Lincoln monument.
Wut?

The Tomb of the Unknown Rapist is the name given by Berliners to a Soviet monument built in Berlin to honor the Soviet liberators who also managed to rape several hundred thousand German and Polish women.

Lenin was a mass murderer, but yes, at least he wasn’t a rapist. But the fact that his pickled corpse is still enshrined in Red Square makes your Russian pals look rather hypocritical when they claim that Putin isn’t a dictator while saying the head of Ukraine is. Don’t you think? 😊

Lincoln was a Republican.

Idiot.

Last edited:
You gotta love how the West condemn Russia in Ukraine, arm the gvt there and accuse Putin of war crimes when Saudi Arabia a key ally of the west is doing just that. Personally with the wave of anti immigrant and murder and rapes in Ireland i would find myself preferring to live in Syria despite all that country has gone through. Goes to show how the West is not the be all and end all of civillisation.

They should refuse Obelix the asylum. After all he gave up his French citizenship to get one from his buddy Putain. He did a lot of work for his master during these years too. Who is next Steven Seagal? XDDDD

Gerard Depardieu, who in 2013, fed up with high French taxes (sensibly) moved to Russia and received his Russian passport from Putin (very foolishly) has returned to France and asked for the status of refugee.

View attachment 18668

asterix_v34_old_asterix_and_obelix.jpg
headline in Le Soleil:

"Desolée! Departé Depardieu demandé depardoner"

You gotta love how the West condemn Russia in Ukraine, arm the gvt there and accuse Putin of war crimes when Saudi Arabia a key ally of the west is doing just that. Personally with the wave of anti immigrant and murder and rapes in Ireland i would find myself preferring to live in Syria despite all that country has gone through. Goes to show how the West is not the be all and end all of civillisation.
There you go again. Saudi does it so Russia gets to do it.

Idiot.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼