Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

It's not my cause, the conflict is complex and can't be fit into black or white terms like some people like to portray it and yes Russia has propaganda but so does Ukraine. Their was a news broadcast from Sky Australia today they were talking about " bringing back the empire". 😏 Yikes talk about condoning imperialism. Look it up and see for yourself.
It’s not complex , it’s as straightforward a battle between good and evil as we’re likely to witness in our lifetime , and you will some day regret standing on the side of evIl

North Korea dumps Vladimir Putin.
1663832554477.png

Kim Jong Un: Herro........Herro Vlad............

Putin: Do you have the weapons that I ordered?

Kim Jong Un: Herro Vlad, Vlad, Vlad We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons for you Vlad.

Police state.
They could hardly care less the past 6+ months but now that they are suddenly in the firing line to get slaughtered on the front line for a bunch of crooks they have suddenly found their voice.

They could hardly care less the past 6+ months but now that they are suddenly in the firing line to get slaughtered on the front line for a bunch of crooks they have suddenly found their voice.

They only came out to the streets as their arses are in danger of being sent to the front. A week ago all were displaying a solid support to "special operation". Protesters, really protesting got silenced in the first month of invasion.

They only came out to the streets as their arses are in danger of being sent to the front. A week ago all were displaying a solid support to "special operation". Protesters, really protesting got silenced in the first month of invasion.
I would applaud them for overcoming their fear of retribution and hopefully they have set an example for larger numbers to follow.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ride
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

4th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼