Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Putin can do as he likes. He can cause huge problems in Germany (and elsewhere in Europe)
if he closes the taps on the natural gas supply. So, the Europeans are powerless to prevent another encroachment on Ukraine.

Putin can do as he likes. He can cause huge problems in Germany (and elsewhere in Europe)
if he closes the taps on the natural gas supply. So, the Europeans are powerless to prevent another encroachment on Ukraine.
The west should supply tank busting drones to the Ukraine, like the Turks did to Azerbaijan, sorted out the Armenians which were backed by Russia.

The west should supply tank busting drones to the Ukraine, like the Turks did to Azerbaijan, sorted out the Armenians which were backed by Russia.
The Turks committed genocide against the Armenians their is a good reason Russia supports them. Christian nations siding with one another and Turkey only backed Azerbaijan because it is Muslim same as when they back Kosovo.

We must decide weather we want to help The Ukraine or if we want gas this winter.

Hmmm?

Sorry lads, my virtue signalling and leftist ideology doesn't quite go that far.

And besides, ive got a coal fire that does all the heating for me.

#europestrongertogether

The Armenians weren't backed by Russia. Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are Russian allies/ client states. Nagorno-Karabakh was a frozen conflict because Russia said so. If Armenia had been clearly backed by Russia, Azerbaijan wouldn't have taken N-K. I'm no expert, but I've visited N-K and I've met the one of the Armenian war heroes of the original Nagorno-Karabakh war, who subsequently became the Armenian minister for defence. They have always known that if Russia sanctioned the Azeris taking N-K again, they wouldn't have a chance, and so it happened. It's a bit like if Ireland had taken the north back but it wasn't recognised by the UN, and then the Brits took it back again. Mind you, pretty much all of the ethnic Azeris fled or were forced out as soon as the original war stopped. So the Armenians are not exactly without blame here.

Bully boy Vlad is flexing his muscles again (will we see him riding a horse shirtless again lol?) and with the situation worsening at the Poland/Belarus border, he may well see the chance for a distraction and do another land grab of Ukraine.

Someone should stand up to Putin - and ideally it should be NATO.

Bully boy Vlad is flexing his muscles again (will we see him riding a horse shirtless again lol?) and with the situation worsening at the Poland/Belarus border, he may well see the chance for a distraction and do another land grab of Ukraine.

Someone should stand up to Putin - and ideally it should be NATO.
No, we as Europeans should deal with this by sending in our own boys.

Its time to unleash FRONTEX m8's.

IT'S ON!

The Russians would say they are defending their borders and their allies like Belarus, Armenia (which is still a Russian ally) and Serbia from western encroachment EU and NATO is expanding ever more east and according to Russians encircling their sphere of interest.

Think about it Ukraine joining NATO would be a massive territory being absorbed by the western alliance and Russia does not want that and than their is Belarus, Armenia and even Serbia under pressure to either join the alliance or move away from Russian orbit.

The Turks committed genocide against the Armenians their is a good reason Russia supports them. Christian nations siding with one another and Turkey only backed Azerbaijan because it is Muslim same as when they back Kosovo.
Well the Russians have lost Georgia to the EU so they won’t be letting that happen to Armenia. Of course the Americans have a presence in Armenia with the capability to house 30000 Troops there if required so Vlad indirectly supporting the Armenians was a whose ur buddy now Moment but yet his meddling in Armenian internal affairs has been something not just recent.

The Turks and the Azeris are brothers from another mother, and with their history in the Balkans they are using this through investments to drive a wedge between the Serbo/Russian/Greek axis of evil😂

The Russians and Turks have fallen into love as often as they haven fallen out, at the moment Erdogan needs Putin more than the other way round but uncomfortable bed fellows.

Allahu Akbar

Last edited:
Any truth to these rumours about BaldY?
I never liked really liked him on a personal level but i like the Soviet places in the middle of nowhere he visits.

According to today subreddit Irish Partizan is also a "pua" which I find hard to believe as the dude is just a boring weirdo nerd.
Are all these lads fellas that travel to interesting places ?

Seen one or two with a German/South African dude , the idea seemed interesting but your man was a complete knob.

What are some of the better ones ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼