Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

President Vladimir Putin wants an investigation to get the facts of what went on. According to the Lab team Novichok is a substance that came from the USSR so this leaves open the potential that any of those former Republics are responsible for this incident.
Novichok was synthesised under OPCW supervision by Iran in 2017. The information is freely available and it has now been developed by over 20 counries ,so as to help develop an antidote,
Porton Down, 7 km from Salisbury has been unable to decide the State origins of the poison that was used on the Skripals,
However the medical treatment of the Skripals could not have been successful unless they had a sample to base the antidote on..
Ergo,Porton Down has developed a Novichok type poison.

Their is a lot of reports of Russian military buildup near Donbas and Crimea. It is getting pretty serious and this on the back of Poland asking for help from NATO countries over migrant crisis on the Belarus border. Is this going to be a standoff between Russia and the West? Its all getting heated.

Maybe this is why Bald and Bankrupt got out of dodge and went back to Prague to shack up with Alinchik
Been following Balds (or Bens) travels for nearly 2 years now, fascinating videos and seems to know his stuff.

MOE, have you seen this subreddit?
Came across it via a YouTube video.

Seems damning but the mod appears to have a massive vendetta against him and harald. Not so sure myself.

Been following Balds (or Bens) travels for nearly 2 years now, fascinating videos and seems to know his stuff.

MOE, have you seen this subreddit?
Came across it via a YouTube video.

Seems damning but the mod appears to have a massive vendetta against him and harald. Not so sure myself.
No, I don't know anything about reddit.

I only discovered Bald earlier this year but I quickly became obsessed. I love his videos.

Any truth to these rumours about BaldY?
I never liked really liked him on a personal level but i like the Soviet places in the middle of nowhere he visits.

According to today subreddit Irish Partizan is also a "pua" which I find hard to believe as the dude is just a boring weirdo nerd.

Usual carry on by Vlad flexing his muscles but the difference this time he has no Frau Merkel to pull him into line, Europe is leaderless at the minute,will he try his hand and encroch in the Ukraine further this time..Maybe as he knows there will be no reaction except the usual rhetoric of condemnation and threatening of sanctions that are laughable.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼