Roundy Laughs Half Price on sale from today

http://www.grabone.ie/cork/roundy-laughs-5

Along with our headliner Love-Hate's Patrick Murray we also have some top class support acts!

Laura O Mahony is funny as flip. 'Waking up next to Laura O Mahony is like waking up with the boxset of Fr. Ted', said her husband. 'Laura is so funny that I want to spend all my time with her' said Laura about herself. Semi finalist in 'So You Think You Are Funny' at the Edinburgh Festival, long time member of Snatch Comedy and Splurge Comedy Laura is the nicest person you could meet and the funniest girl in Ireland and her mom said that and moms do not lie!

Tadhg Hickey-Although Tadhg is relatively new to Stand-Up one would be forgiven for thinking this Cork man was at it for years. He's become a crowd favorite at The Roundy Laughs and rocks every show he performs in!

Also we just got confirmation that Donal Vaughan is going to travel straight over from a wee club tour in the UK to come and play the Roundy. We are very excited to have Donal on with us and it shows the growing reputation of the club when acts are willing to go to such lengths to play our venue!

Donal Vaughan is an award-winning comedian performing all over the UK and Ireland and playing many festivals such as Forbidden Fruit.

Winner – 2014 Tedfest ‘Toilet Duck’ Comedy Award

Runner up – 2014 Show Me the Funny Competition

Runner up – 2013 Capital Comedy Club New Comedian of the Year

Finalist – 2013 Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian of the Year

"Donal Vaughan owned the stage with his sharp, punchy lines that never failed to hit home" entertainment.ie

The whole night will be held together by Cork man the fantastic comic that is Paul Crowley!

Returned to stand up in 2012 after an 8 year break , now based in Dublin , playing clubs all over the country, recently played at Stand up NY in New York .

" very funny " comedyscoop.ie

"Operates in a gentle self depricating manner and impresses" Hot press

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

16th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼