Ross Motorcycles Cork

So, I have a CBR 600f. Took it to Ross Motorcycles in Cork to get a small crack in an oil pipe repaired. Collected it 10 days ago and it didn't feel right and had started leaking oil again. Decided I would bring it back to where I bought it, as I was happier for them to have a look at it before I took it back to Ross. Got a call the day before yesterday and they told me I was lucky to have made it to their shop. Turns out Ross Motorcycles may have put oil in where the coolant should be and now I have oil in the rad and everywhere the coolant should be. No trace of coolant.

Needless to say I rang Ross quite upset and angry and looking for them to sort it out as I may need a new engine. You can probably guess their reaction. Have insisted it's not their problem. They didn't fill it with oil and have basically told me to f off. Anyone have any ideas on how I can next approach this? I am trying to track down an independent engineer and then go legal.

Last edited:
So, I have a CBR 600f. Took it to Ross Motorcycles in Cork to get a small crack in an oil pipe repaired. Collected it 10 days ago and it didn't feel right and had started leaking oil again. Decided I would bring it back to where I bought it, as I was happier for them to have a look at it before I took it back to Ross. Got a call the day before yesterday and they told me I was lucky to have made it to their shop. Turns out Ross Motorcycles may have put oil in where the coolant should be and now I have oil in the rad and everywhere the coolant should be. No trace of coolant.

Needless to say I rang Ross quite upset and angry and looking for them to sort it out as I may need a new engine. You can probably guess their reaction. Have insisted it's not their problem. They didn't fill it with oil and have basically told me to f off. Anyone have any ideas on how I can next approach this? I am trying to track down an independent engineer and then go legal.
what a shower of CUNTS

Know I’m answering to an old thread
But that Damian Ross needs a balaclava
Caught me big time many moons ago
Lesson learned
I stayed away from the robbing whure

Was on a TS80 when I was 25 and this stupid bitch crashed into me on the x roads on Magazine Road. She arranged to have an arrogant fat bastard assessor from Ross to assess the damage and they put on spurious parts on my bike, got it sorted in the end short of paying for my ripped jeans, should have sued their asses.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼