Rose of Tralee's Shameful excuse for females

Jaysus.

What a basketful of banality. I'm shocked by the lack of talent. Why isn't there better looking girls?

We should have our own version. Miss PROC. I could be the madam...er manager. Course we'd have to kidnap Oul Doll just to draw in the punters like.

tits-or-gtfo.jpg

Jaysus.

What a basketful of banality. I'm shocked by the lack of talent. Why isn't there better looking girls?

We should have our own version. Miss PROC. I could be the madam...er manager. Course we'd have to kidnap Oul Doll just to draw in the punters like.

Why? It has always generally been bottom of the barrel stuff. It's an audition for future farmers wives. An embarrassment to the country tbh.

Jaysus.

Was it some kind of festival of stunning looking, intellectual women at some point?

Yer wan from Laois kept talking about "daddy" and how he was so busy lately and she thought she would have to do a conference call with him from his combine.

The lovely girls were either bank managers or farmers daughters.

That San Francisco Rose was a right Fla..

That San Francisco Rose was a right Fla..[/QUOTE]

God. That california mall rat accent on her. And the "cute" story of her equally dismal sister's causing a car accident. slapping would be too good for em.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Paul Brady & His Band

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼