Rita - The Late Late Show 1997

I'd have put the phone down on him tbh.
On Uncey Gaybo ?

His voice, manner and charm was a warm and fond piece of nostalgia when i watched that clip.

Sister Eileen was no feckin use though….

Incidentally i shared that clip on another US based forum that i am on, people were blown away by how well Gay handled it. A few people commented how they couldnt believe they hadnt heard of that clip untill now .

On Uncey Gaybo ?

His voice, manner and charm was a warm and fond piece of nostalgia when i watched that clip.

Incidentally i shared that clip on another US based forum that i am on, people were blown away by how well Gay handled it. A few people commented how they couldnt believe they hadnt heard of that clip untill now .

Agreed.

Pat Kenny losing his shit with a woman who didn't want tickets just the cash is another piece of classic telly

On Uncey Gaybo ?

Yes I found his style as a presenter to be quite patronising most of the time.

On Uncey Gaybo ?

Id say Sister Eileen was some help to the woman tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼