Richard Waghorne is a cunt.

Someone was moaing on in the Indo about the same thing... but what they really want is the state to support their religios interpratation of what marriage is, not what is in the best interest of the state or the overall benefit of it's citizens.

If Zappone and Gilligan win, it will push Ireland to being a secular state in more than name.

markinmanc said:
Someone was moaing on in the Indo about the same thing... but what they really want is the state to support their religios interpratation of what marriage is, not what is in the best interest of the state or the overall benefit of it's citizens.

If Zappone and Gilligan win, it will push Ireland to being a secular state in more than name.

I seriously doubt they will win. I'll be absolutely shocked if they do

The govt doesn't seem to have a logical basis to its case - it's either against recognising gay marriage or it's not. Bertie has flip flopped on the issue.

markinmanc said:
The govt doesn't seem to have a logical basis to its case - it's either against recognising gay marriage or it's not. Bertie has flip flopped on the issue.

When has he ever taken any issue seriously?

Persephone said:
There hasn't been much media coverage of the court case either surprise surprise

Bertie, McDevil ans Steve Staunton have it all sewn up... besides, who wants to hear about lesbanians when you're having your tea?;)

markinmanc said:
Bertie, McDevil ans Steve Staunton have it all sewn up... besides, who wants to hear about lesbanians when you're having your tea?;)

I'm guessing it will be one of those stories where a teeny article is tucked away at the back of the paper.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼