Red Lights.

I was driving with my friend. We come to a red light and he speeds up and whips right through it. I start freaking out "Hey man, your going to get us killed!" He replies "Relax, my brother drives like this." We come to another red light and he blazes right through. "You're going to get arrested or get us killed!" "Relax this is how my brother drives." We come to a green light he stops dead looking both ways. "Dude, it's green you can go." "Nah man, my brother might be coming the other way."

I was bringing a client to lunch today and we were heading to the Silver Key from our office in Mahon and he was horrified to see so many people do it.
Now this guy is a Senior VP of an American Multi National so it does not look good if the locals don't know what a red light is for.

I was bringing a client to lunch today and we were heading to the Silver Key from our office in Mahon and he was horrified to see so many people do it.
Now this guy is a Senior VP of an American Multi National so it does not look good if the locals don't know what a red light is for.
No different in murka m8 only they are even worse drivers.and the laws on red lights differ state to state

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼