Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Is that the City library?

is where I have my account. But I can order a book once it's in any library in Ireland now. You can also download an app called borrow box for your phone, laptop, kindle reader etc etc and read them there if they're available. Audio books too, which I'm using more and more these days.

Had a rake of books that were just gathering dust that I got rid of recently, kept about 10 that were meaningful to me in some way, bought a kindle reader and downloaded said apps above. Subscribed to Kindle unlimited for 3 months too, on a special offer which I may or may not keep once the special offer is gone.

is where I have my account. But I can order a book once it's in any library in Ireland now. You can also download an app called borrow box for your phone, laptop, kindle reader etc etc and read them there if they're available. Audio books too, which I'm using more and more these days.

Had a rake of books that were just gathering dust that I got rid of recently, kept about 10 that were meaningful to me in some way, bought a kindle reader and downloaded said apps above. Subscribed to Kindle unlimited for 3 months too, on a special offer which I may or may not keep once the special offer is gone.

Yeah moved house a few years back and just put all my books in the parents attic.

Can download anything you want these days. Rarely visit a bookshop anymore.

Not a good thing.

I've no room for books now. They're everywhere here and I think some are offended I haven't bought their books. I'm three books behind reading for reviews plus one social reading book. I prefer the feel of abook though

Yeah moved house a few years back and just put all my books in the parents attic.

Can download anything you want these days. Rarely visit a bookshop anymore.

Not a good thing.
I still go into Waterstones if I'm passing, but only to browse new releases and download it later to kindle or order it from the library. Only time I buy is with the vouchers I usually get for birthdays/Christmas etc.

I still go into Waterstones if I'm passing, but only to browse new releases and download it later to kindle or order it from the library. Only time I buy is with the vouchers I usually get for birthdays/Christmas etc.

The exact same.

I see that films runtime is 3 hours 20 mins.

I went to see The Irishman in the cinema and I found it a hard slog. I dont have the patience or concentration to sit for that length of time, it just gets uncomfortable and you're shifting your arse for the last 45 mins.

The exact same.

I see that films runtime is 3 hours 20 mins.

I went to see The Irishman in the cinema and I found it a hard slog. I dont have the patience or concentration to sit for that length of time, it just gets uncomfortable and you're shifting your arse for the last 45 mins.
If I'm going to watch a film of that length these days, or even shorter in reality, phone goes into the bedroom and on silent. I just can't help myself from picking the damn thing up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼