Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

top gun maverick
solid 7/10

not wanting to boast but i have a projector in my shed. flaked into a few cans watching it on the big screen. william o’brien couldn’t lift me out of jennifer connolly.

top gun maverick
solid 7/10

not wanting to boast but i have a projector in my shed. flaked into a few cans watching it on the big screen. william o’brien couldn’t lift me out of jennifer connolly.
Plot was ridiculous but I really enjoyed the movie. You know what your getting and on that frame of reference it is a 10/10. Even some homoerotic scenes thrown in for nostalgia.
Definitely a rake of cans some popcorn and a big screen kind of movie.

Plot was ridiculous but I really enjoyed the movie. You know what your getting and on that frame of reference it is a 10/10. Even some homoerotic scenes thrown in for nostalgia.
Definitely a rake of cans some popcorn and a big screen kind of movie.
It intros like the original then jumps straight into THAT song. You know exactly what's coming and it's great (and I don't mean dukeroyale in his man shed).

solid 7/10

a very good depiction of where politeness leads 👀 the parents would want their heads examined tbf

don't trust any cunt you meet on
holidays, basically. stick to the free shots at the irish bar and then head on home after a fortnight of sunburn

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼