Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Top Gun: Maverick

9/10
Very, very enjoyable. It's just mad.
Felt myself clenched throughout the action sequences to a point where I had to frustratingly tell myself to cop on as it was starting to ache, a movie hasn’t done that in a long time.
A bit too cheesy in places but you kinda knew that going in so an 8/10 for me.

Grutto!

I basically just went to the cinema as it was over 30 degrees outside.

The dullest looking bird on the dullest looking landscape in Europe, total fail.

Only positive was I fell asleep three times. 1/10

Edit - I just noticed the exclamation mark in the title, I'm docking a point for that as utter misrepresentation. Nothing about this film deserves an exclamation mark. 0/10

vengeance
6/10

a new york wannabe podcaster heads to texas for his girlfriend’s funeral and the family convince him
she’s been murdered. a few laughs in it but it’s a bit hipstery.

Felt myself clenched throughout the action sequences to a point where I had to frustratingly tell myself to cop on as it was starting to ache, a movie hasn’t done that in a long time.
A bit too cheesy in places but you kinda knew that going in so an 8/10 for me.
You'd have been disappointed if there wasn't a bit of cheese! The lack of CGI really adds to it to.

The story and script were embarrassingly bad.

Spent the opening 20 mins ripping off The Right Stuff then the next two hours rethreading the original movie.

Some cool dogfights but you'd want to be an awful retard to find something as stupid as that entertaining past the hour mark.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Cliffords
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼