Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Planes were superb but many cringe moments. Americans believing they are supreme whereas thes top gunners would only last a ten mins with israeli pilots. Amazing the team picked for the mission was a black guy , a hispanic woman and a white guy nerd when clearly in training the black lads were shite. The cocky fecker should have been first on the team sheet but he was white so no can do.
I handed in my agenda at the popcorn stand. It made the movie very enjoyable.

Planes were superb but many cringe moments. Americans believing they are supreme whereas thes top gunners would only last a ten mins with israeli pilots. Amazing the team picked for the mission was a black guy , a hispanic woman and a white guy nerd when clearly in training the black lads were shite. The cocky fecker should have been first on the team sheet but he was white so no can do.
It's just a movie like.

Top Gun Maverick
Tom Cruise is a brilliant but unorthodox reluctant US Navy flight instructor. In fact, he's a pretty good brilliant but unorthodox reluctant US Navy flight instructor. Until he has a crisis of confidence and no longer wants to be a pretty good brilliant but unorthodox reluctant US Navy flight instructor...until the love of a beautiful woman convinces him to return to being a pretty good brilliant but unorthodox reluctant US Navy flight instructor...

Nothing new or unpredictable here, it's formula all the way, but it's pretty good formula.

Tom Cruise's diction sounded a bit funny, does he usually speak like that?

It was kind of sad to see the state of Val Kilmer, pity his career fell off a cliff as he made some decent films back in the day.

Also, they didn't try to shoehorn in any social issues, the plot ticked along at a nice pace, no unnecessary violence, a few corny jokes and references to the earlier movies.

Overall, great action movie, a sadly neglected genre nowadays. I don't like Tom Cruise but otherwise 8/10.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼