Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

saw a preview screening of An Cailin Ciuin last week.. OMG - twas like I had been hypnotised.. v clever director.. acting was A1 too.. i'll saw no more.. just go see it (though it won't be for everyone on here)
PS contrary to what you might think, this needs to be seen in cinema I think - on big screen

Id honestly rather watch paint dry than sit through an Irish language movie.

Its a dead langauge.

Unless its a Apocalypto thing going for authentic language of the time then Ive no interest in some gaelgoir's pet project.

If they want to give an accurate depiction of Irish in use have some shop assistant in the Gaeltacht occasionally saying Slan to a customer.

Its a dead langauge.

Unless its a Apocalypto thing going for authentic language of the time then Ive no interest in some gaelgoir's pet project.

If they want to give an accurate depiction of Irish in use have some shop assistant in the Gaeltacht occasionally saying Slan to a customer.

Black 47? Half n half? Like rice n chips with a curry?

Its a dead langauge.

i thought you wer a lot more open minded than that.. your loss

Its a dead langauge.

In the same sentence about languages.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Joachim Cooder
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

2nd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼