Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Jurassic Park: Dominion 2/10

How they keep fucking up dinosaur movies is beyond me. Any human characters should just be there as bait, no one really gives a shit about them. This is a mess though, at one stage the raptors chase a plane like something out of Fast and Furious, they chase a motorbike and a van at top speeds yet Bryce Dallas Howard outruns one on foot handily. Some woman. The CGI is awful in parts too.

Jurassic Park: Dominion 2/10

How they keep fucking up dinosaur movies is beyond me. Any human characters should just be there as bait, no one really gives a shit about them. This is a mess though, at one stage the raptors chase a plane like something out of Fast and Furious, they chase a motorbike and a van at top speeds yet Bryce Dallas Howard outruns one on foot handily. Some woman. The CGI is awful in parts too.

Yeah the last one Fallen Kingdom was Godawful so I wasn't going near this.

The reviews were almost universally terrible so doubly wasn't touching it.

Thor: Love and Thunder.

Bit of a dog's dinner tbh.

Waititi returns as director and he opts for a straight rerun of the tone of Ragnarok without the same coherence. It relies too heavily on comedy and suffers that there isn't any substance when its supposed to get serious.

It mashes two of the comics storylines (Gorr the godkiller ,Jane Foster as the mighty Thor) and has Spider man 3 syndrome as a result with just too much squished into its 120 mins.

I'm done with Marvel after this. Disney have just made them stultifyingly formulaic and aimed squarely at kids. Fair enough thats where the sales are but theres not much there for genuine fans of the comics. Hollywood Waititi has totally lost it imo. A mess

3/10

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼