Rage against the Machine for Christmas No 1

It should at least get somewhere on the charts hopefully. Although the lack of physical in store copies will damage the movement somewhat.

Someone just mentioned to me that if the song of this campaign was good ol' Fairytale it would stand a very plausible chance of getting #1.

n2228594104_3944.jpg

Last edited:
I'd almost prefer if x-factor was number 1 to be honest... fuck you, i'm a middle class kid with too much pent up anger!!!... killing in the name of what?

That slogan, "I won't Buy What you Sell Me," doesn't make any sense.

It would be slightly amusing, if anything, but a few hundred thousand people joining a group of facebook is usually futile.

I'd almost prefer if x-factor was number 1 to be honest... fuck you, i'm a middle class kid with too much pent up anger!!!... killing in the name of what?

I agree. got sent an invite to join the group on facebook. There is much more deserving songs/artist who should go for it.

This is tragic. Trying to subvert the X-Factor which pushes its own acts (Sony artists) into the charts every year. But Rage are also signed to a Sony label, so not really all that effective really. Way to rock the system.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼