Question for the girlies

If anyone knows where I can get my mits on a pair of gold (classy, not gawdy yellow) stiletto shoes, please point me in the direction of said shoe store. I only have this weekend to go searching & I hate trawling around all the shops, especially if it turns out to be a futile exercise.

I'm also on a severe budget so there's a pint on offer for the someone who finds me the perfect pair on sale!! :D

I havent spotted any but thats cos i havent been looking.

Id say if you checked faith in merchants quay, or new look maybe.

Oh oh and try the moderne, I know their clothes are brutal but sometimes you'll find a classy looking pair of shoes.

If anyone knows where I can get my mits on a pair of gold (classy, not gawdy yellow) stiletto shoes, please point me in the direction of said shoe store. I only have this weekend to go searching & I hate trawling around all the shops, especially if it turns out to be a futile exercise.

I'm also on a severe budget so there's a pint on offer for the someone who finds me the perfect pair on sale!! :D

HOw gold and what size feet have you. I may be able to help.

I havent spotted any but thats cos i havent been looking.

Id say if you checked faith in merchants quay, or new look maybe.

Oh oh and try the moderne, I know their clothes are brutal but sometimes you'll find a classy looking pair of shoes.

Thanks for the tip hon. I hate shopping, just want to snap my fingers & *ping* new shoes. :D

Btw, I refuse to set foot inside the Moderne, they're a shower of cunts with customer service ideals shoved right up their holes & gagging out the mouths. Fuckers.

Thanks for the tip hon. I hate shopping, just want to snap my fingers & *ping* new shoes. :D

Btw, I refuse to set foot inside the Moderne, they're a shower of cunts with customer service ideals shoved right up their holes & gagging out the mouths. Fuckers.

Fair nuff. lol

I'm a six if you want to raid the 3 gearbags full of shoes under the bed.

can't you get shoes dyed?

HOw gold and what size feet have you. I may be able to help.

Similar in colour to these, I'd get them only for the bows, ick!

673lwsk.jpg

I'm a size 5

Fair nuff. lol

I'm a six if you want to raid the 3 gearbags full of shoes under the bed.

I'm 1 size too small... *schniff!*
Thanks anyway peeps.

Similar in colour to these, I'd get them only for the bows, ick!

673lwsk.jpg

I'm a size 5

I'm 1 size too small... *schniff!*
Thanks anyway peeps.

One size is nothing. Put insoles in your shoes and you'd be grand.

New Look have loads of gold shoes if you're really on a budget. Some of them look lovely. I have actually been on the lookout for gold shoes myself so that's how I know.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼