Pubs reopening June 29th

Vintners telling their members to put 50c on Heineken products in light of the 17c increase from their supplier despite the fact that Heineken are talking about giving the publican's some form of rebate next year.

Vintners association cannot even suggest to members to change a price . It would be price fixing for which their are huge fines . Some breweries are not putting up prices

When I started in bar trade only lager was Carling now there are so many of people don’t want to pay for the higher prices
Only Carling, those must have been dark days

Luckily since then we've had innovators like the guy who set up the Fran Well and that other fella who launched the Original 7 brewery recently

BTW if you haven't tried that Hazy Pale I'd highly recommend doing so. Lovely drop

Only Carling, those must have been dark days

Luckily since then we've had innovators like the guy who set up the Fran Well and that other fella who launched the Original 7 brewery recently

BTW if you haven't tried that Hazy Pale I'd highly recommend doing so. Lovely drop
Had a pint of it in cissies last night ,v nice ,rising sons steeple up there too followed by a cheese and onion pie down in Lennox’s

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼