Pubs reopening June 29th

Anything that takes money off these bozos is the right thing to do. The way they went on during the pandemic and the “trial” work they get students to do along with the mimimim wage they grudgingly pay not to mention their belief that they are the only reason people visit the city centre in the evening means many people have little sympathy for them.

Anything that takes money off these bozos is the right thing to do. The way they went on during the pandemic and the “trial” work they get students to do along with the mimimim wage they grudgingly pay not to mention their belief that they are the only reason people visit the city centre in the evening means many people have little sympathy for them.
D,I thought your beef was with certain publicans ,have the Restaurant of Ireland crowd annoyed you as well ?

Good to see that The Southern Star will be reopening in November.
The two lads involved should do well there, best of luck to them.
Great things happening in the pub trade despite all the challenges,the Star reopening is a perfect example of the post covid newly found appreciation of the public house ,
I reckon covid has bought the pub another 100 years of popularity ,and with the new hours coming in giving more choice it will be great ,after all surveys have shown that tourists state that the pub is the only reason they come to cork in the evenings ,I’d tend to agree with them ,best of luck to the lads ,
The fact that award winning local craft beers (not just mine )are appearing in more and more pubs is also another great story .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

You Spin Me Round: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼