Pubs reopening June 29th

Sean is a great operator . They has a diverse range of businesses and I think the downstairs will be kept traditional but with modern food offering . Their “happy endings” (I kid you not) restaurant has some of the best chicken I’ve ever had
Dunno who Sean is, but in my opinion that place the Franciscan Well down on North Mall does lovely beer and pizza

The
Nightlife in Cork is muck right now, fitting to 40 odd year old girlies and pan flute wino drinking. It's manky.
Exactly. Right now, it's Restaurants that cater for Corporate Entertainment on Expense Accounts, "gourmet Burger joints," or overpriced Gastro Pubs with "oak fired pizza." The tsunami of "casual Italian" eateries will end in tears: another Pizza Express/Milano, Jamies Kitchen type outlet will add nothing to the market.

The pub makes most of its money from post wedding get togethers, The other pub in the village cliffords
seems to be much busier last few months, The hotel owners obviously see the potential.

Lads Stevie G just can't understand how the nightclubs are closed and Church services and schools can continue. Lads will someone meet him talk him through how the Virus is transmitted . This guy is our voice to the people. Thank you.

Lads Stevie G just can't understand how the nightclubs are closed and Church services and schools can continue. Lads will someone meet him talk him through how the Virus is transmitted . This guy is our voice to the people. Thank you.
Hear, hear. Especially with all the shifting, crowds dancing shoulder to shoulder and snorting coke off toilet cisterns that goes on in schools and churches. There's nothing different to clubs.

Justice for those who just wanna boogie!

I have sympathy for the industry, and they should basically be paid up for having to close. But when they try and argue about why it would actually be fine for them to be open you have to throw your eyes to heaven.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼