Publication of my autobiography.

I can announce that my autobiography will be in the shops for the Christmas market. This is something I have been working on for a number of years, it will detail my childhood, education and rise to riches through a successful business career. My friendships with political figures such as Tony Blair, President Donald Trump, Enda Kenny, Vladimir Putin et al. My patronage of the arts, rubbing shoulders with giants of the art world such as Jeff Koons, Charles Saatchi and Damien Hirst. I promise there will be kiss and tell stories of famous women I have slept with and a detailed account of my sexual history.
Ah bless your little cotton socks.

I can announce that my autobiography will be in the shops for the Christmas market. This is something I have been working on for a number of years, it will detail my childhood, education and rise to riches through a successful business career. My friendships with political figures such as Tony Blair, President Donald Trump, Enda Kenny, Vladimir Putin et al. My patronage of the arts, rubbing shoulders with giants of the art world such as Jeff Koons, Charles Saatchi and Damien Hirst. I promise there will be kiss and tell stories of famous women I have slept with and a detailed account of my sexual history.
At this stage, whenever I read this guys crap, I cannot help but imagine some poor ol chap above in ward GF of CUH typing on a laptop.

Keep taking your meds

Ever published?

Can I call to your masonette in O’Growney Cresent and buy a copy at the door?

Do you want the €1.99 in coppers or have you revolut?

Greedy is so close to the seats of power that h was honored with the job of holding the other end of the rope for Epstein.
I was not friends with Epstein. It may surprise you to know that to many in New York society he was a successful businessman and had no inkling of the double life he led. If you were anyone in New York you would have had some dealings with him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Dylan Brinkley

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼