Publication of my autobiography.

I can announce that my autobiography will be in the shops for the Christmas market. This is something I have been working on for a number of years, it will detail my childhood, education and rise to riches through a successful business career. My friendships with political figures such as Tony Blair, President Donald Trump, Enda Kenny, Vladimir Putin et al. My patronage of the arts, rubbing shoulders with giants of the art world such as Jeff Koons, Charles Saatchi and Damien Hirst. I promise there will be kiss and tell stories of famous women I have slept with and a detailed account of my sexual history.
What about Epstein Greedy. or did you redact him?

i got a sneak peek at the book earlier. there’s a a few delightful insights into cognac and brandy and how to tell the difference between the two. i can’t believe i’ve been living like an ignorant bum for the last forty years to the way of the cognac tbh.

🙁

i got a sneak peek at the book earlier. there’s a a few delightful insights into cognac and brandy and how to tell the difference between the two. i can’t believe i’ve been living like an ignorant bum for the last forty years to the way of the cognac tbh.

🙁
And who knew you could do a hard restart on your sky box with a few everyday household items (two safety pins, a paraffin lamp, starch and a small piece of carbolic soap)?

If you think I will allow you to pick my brains on my knowledge of fine brandy then you can think again.
How pray did I get caught out?
Cognac is a brandy, ya nimrod.
Cognac is an area of France, which gives its grapes a particular quality reflected in its flavour when converted to brandy, ya numbnut.
Brandy is the distillation of the grape juice. The finest is found in Portugal, Matej by name.
The finest Cognac by taste ,not price, is Otard.
Being a gentleman of fine taste ,erudition and delectation,I have sampled the finest wines and spirits in all 4 corners of the world and dallied with the beautiful ladies of these faraway lands. I am thus qualified to pronounce on these issues by default.

The poor sap logged in with his alt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼