Proc Twitter 2

Was cleaning out a press and found an “autograph” book belong to my grandmother. Someone in Loretta convent fermoy wrote a poem to her back in 1929.

It goes,

“God made the little n*****s,
He made them in the night,
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to make them white.”

That won’t be going on display anyway, but I’ll keep it.
Anyone have anything taboo in their house?

Was cleaning out a press and found an “autograph” book belong to my grandmother. Someone in Loretta convent fermoy wrote a poem to her back in 1929.

It goes,

“God made the little n*****s,
He made them in the night,
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to make them white.”

That won’t be going on display anyway, but I’ll keep it.
Anyone have anything taboo in their house?
Going through a granduncles belongings (WW11 Vet) in abox with his medals was a SS deaths head ring with an inscription and dated 10/06/44 on inside- war souveneir

Going through a granduncles belongings (WW11 Vet) in abox with his medals was a SS deaths head ring with an inscription and dated 10/06/44 on inside- war souveneir
Just noticed that, I am a military history buff, WWI and WWII. If that is a genuine SS Himmler "honour" ring it is worth a lot of money. Many are repelled at making money from Nazi memorabilia but your granduncle fought against them so the provenance of the ring is good. Because of their value many fakes of this ring were made since the war

Just noticed that, I am a military history buff, WWI and WWII. If that is a genuine SS Himmler "honour" ring it is worth a lot of money. Many are repelled at making money from Nazi memorabilia but your granduncle fought against them so the provenance of the ring is good. Because of their value many fakes of this ring were made since the war
Thanks! must look in that box again

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼