President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 107 46.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.7%

• Total voters
"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" - Donald Trump, 2016

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald Trump in Council Bluffs, Iowa 28/09/16

Trump pleads the Fifth today.
Also pleaded the fifth in 1990 in a divorce case.

Why do I feel absolutely nothing will come of this?, Hilary Clinton emails part 2. The US is in an awful mess, but tbf the whole of western world is. When the next potential leader of the most powerful country in the world begins a meeting with this ,then what's to come can only be left to the imagination.
Hillary did not plead the fifth and had 11 hours in the witness box.

The US is in an awful mess, but tbf the whole of western world is. When the next potential leader of the most powerful country in the world begins a meeting with this ,then what's to come can only be left to the imagination.
Nancy IceCream, "third in line to the throne"

“When I was a little girl, I was told at the beach if I dug a hole deep enough, we would reach China, so we've always felt a connection there," Pelosi said in her speech.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

“The FBI reportedly sought classified documents related to nuclear weapons when the bureau searched former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago, earlier this week, The Washington Post reported Thursday.”

We shall wait and see.

“The FBI reportedly sought classified documents related to nuclear weapons when the bureau searched former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago, earlier this week, The Washington Post reported Thursday.”

We shall wait and see.
(FEBRUARY 2019): "Whistleblowers Raise Grave Concerns with Trump Administration’s Efforts to Transfer Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia"

Trump steals nuclear docs.......................

Saudis hold golf tournament at Trump resort.....................

1660286234565.png

(FEBRUARY 2019): "Whistleblowers Raise Grave Concerns with Trump Administration’s Efforts to Transfer Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia"

Trump steals nuclear docs.......................

Saudis hold golf tournament at Trump resort.....................

View attachment 14035
This seem far fetched even for him….or maybe not.

They need to unseal some parts of the search warrant asap.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼